FavorWarehouse.com / Not reliable and very rude service
On July 3, 2006, I placed an order with Favor Warehouse, Inc. via internet. Their advertisement claims to ship orders within 1-5 business days. By July 8, 2006 I still had not received conformation that the order had been shipped. I then called the company to check on the status and inform them that the items were needed for a July 13th shower. Finally, on July 13, 2006 the order was shipped. I did not receive the order until July 19, 2006. IT WAS THE WRONG ORDER. I called their customer service to inform them that I received the wrong order and advise them of the urgency in which I needed the correct order (July 22, 2006). I spoke with a "manager" who would not give her name. She informed me that I would need to ship the wrong order back to them at my expense before they would ship the correct order. First of all, I needed the correct order within 2 days at the latest. I was told that the correct shipment would be received Monday. TWO DAYS AFTER THE SHOWER. Also, I could not under stand why I would be responsible for paying shipping for their mistake. She basically informed me that it was my problem and that was the only thing they could offer. They have the worse customer service I've ever dealt with. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE AND VERY RUDE.
More FavorWarehouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- Favor Warehouse - Excellent service 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Order not received on time 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Take people's money, do not send merchandise! 
- Favor Warehouse - Scam on &Price match guarantee& 
- Favor Warehouse - Very poor service 
- FavorWarehouse - Wedding favors
- FavorWarehouse - Waste of money!
- Favor Warehouse - Sent wrong amount 
- Favor Warehouse - Terrible Customer Service
- Favor warehouse.com - Late items