FavorWarehouse.com / not able to contact them about order, order never sent

5/2/08 re: Favorwarehouse.com
I ordered in-stock coffee mugs as part of bridal shower favors I was putting together for my daughter's shower. I did receive an order confirmation email the same day I placed the order. However, After a few days, I checked online, as they said you can do "anytime", and there wasn't any status on my order, meanwhile, my credit card was billed immediately. I sent an email to customer service, and it was not answered. About a week later, I sent another email, (inbetween these 2 emails I was trying to reach them by phone. The line was always busy, except for after business hours. How convienient)and it was answered after a day or two. I was told my order was arriving on the 29th. of April and I would then receive it in one business day. Well, needless to say, It's now May 2, the shower is May 10, I still can't reach them by phone, the website order status still shows no status or tracking number, still haven't answered a third email to them. So, I called my credit card provider, explained all of this, and how I came to find out that this company has many complaints against them. They are taking the charge off my account, and will be going after Favorwarehouse for the money.
I wish I had checked to see if there were any complaints beforehand, but quite honestly, didn't think to, until I was not able to reach them by phone.
I've been shopping the internet for the past 6-7 years now, and this is my first bad experience. I will never use this company again, for sure, and I will definitely be passing this along to my friends who have children getting married.

De

Comments

• Kr
      29th of Apr, 2009

This was by far the worst company I have ever dealt with! I experienced many of the same issues as the others, but am still in the middle of dealing with it. I too had not come across these warnings previous to my order and anyone who is considering ordering from this site should take the advice and run in another direction!

My order was placed for 75 keychains on April 10 with a promise to ship in 5 days. I received an email confirming my order, but heard nothing else from the company to this day. Once two weeks had gone by, I contacted them by phone by was not able to leave a message or get a real person. I sent an email inquiring about why my order was still listed as 'processing, ' but did not get any response. I then sent a follow up email canceling my order and I immediately filed a dispute with my credit card company.

Yesterday, a week after I sent an email canceling the order, I received my shipment! It seems that once they found out that they would need to pay back the credit card company, they were able to ship my order. This was yesterday and needless to say, I was on fire! I now have to pay to send them back and can only hope that they will refund my purchase.

NEVER ORDER FROM FAVORWAREHOUSE.COM!