FavorWarehouse.com / Take people's money, do not send merchandise!

Hi, My name is Elizabeth and I have a complaint against favorwarehouse.com telephone number [protected] located 96 Verdi Street Farmingdale, NY 11735. They promised me that I would receive my merchandise 5/4/07 because I needed it for 5/5/07 and I never received the favors for my nieces communion. I call and call and all I get is an answering machine to leave a message and nobody calls back. I wish they would have just told me they couldn't have it on time instead of lying to me. I am very disappointed with their service and I wish that someone would do something about it. They will continue to take people's money and they don't send the merchandise. They are ruining peoples parties because we count on them when we place our orders and in turn they take our money and don't send any merchandise. The better business bureau needs to know about this.

Comments

• We
      8th of Jun, 2009

DO NOT PATRONIZE FAVORWAREHOUSE!!! I also ordered favors for an event and they never arrived. No one answered my calls and my tracking number could not be used for online tracking. I was told I would receive a refund and a call with the confirmation and have never received it. I am seeking the local BBB information to report them. Maybe the police should be called about the theft of monies that goes on there.

• Bl
      29th of Jul, 2009

Exactly-favorwarehouse should be charged with theft-my order was cancelled, they took my money and then lied about refunding-when I finally got thru to a live person (a feat in itself), I was told, "the refund went in to your bank account yesterday, will show up on your bank statement today or tomorrow"-Huh! never did, my bank is trying to get my money for me. I don't understand why this company is allowed to operate!!! Wake up NY BBB.

• Ka
      13th of Apr, 2011
    FavorWarehouse.com - Month late favors, no $150 refund for returned favors
    FavorWarehouse.com

I ordered my wedding favors 4 weeks before my wedding. The website states shipping would be 1-5 days. I received my favors 4 weeks after my wedding. I mailed the favors back according to the return instructions. I wasn't refunded. I sent 3 emails, left two messages, spoke to someone who guaranteed a call back and was never called back. I still need my $150 back.

• Fa
      13th of Apr, 2011

What is your order number?
    There is no order from a "Katie Graham" in our system.

We have absolutely no record of contact from a customer named Katie Graham either.

• Ca
      17th of Apr, 2011
    FavorWarehouse.com - Month late favors, no $150 refund for returned favors
    FavorWarehouse.com

I placed my order and they charged my credit card the same day. It's been a month and I am trying to reach them to inquire about my purchase but to no avail. I don't know what to do.

(888)835-8086