FavorWarehouse / Wedding Favors/Service

NY, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 1-888-835-8086

Hello,
On 03/24/08 I ordered 165 luggage tags from Favorwarehouse for my April 25, 2008 wedding. Like everyone, I too believed I would receive my product in the 1 to 5 days as promised on their website. I PATIENTLY waited and called to check on the status on a Friday, April 4 (well beyond the 5 days) and was put on hold...several times. Finally a young man answered the phone and assured me that I would receive the order on TUESDAY April 8. He said that he did not have a tracking number yet, hmmm. Of course, Tuesday came and went so I tried to call back and received busy signals. I started to check complaints on this company and landed this site (SHOULD HAVE CHECKED before my order I KNOW!!!) Anyhow, I started panicking. because some people said that they received the product late, issues with the phone, no tracking #'s etc.. all what I had experienced. I also noted complaints about a CONNIE and how rude and unhelpful she was... so by now I was freaking out.
FINALLY on Thursday April 10, the company's phone rang (I felt like I won the lottery) only to be put on hold twice. (INCIDENTLY, I pushed the option for a NEW order, hoping to get quicker response, ha ha jokes on me!) A female answered "favorwarehouse please hold" at first, said it again 11minutes and 14 seconds into the call, came back on the phone at 14 minutes and 12 seconds and FINALLY took my call at 19 minutes. NEEDLESS to say, I WAS not hanging up (wasted time and cell minutes) but it was so difficult to get through, so I didn't take the chance to hang up and call back.
A woman answered and I was TRYING not to be NASTY and asked why I would be put on hold SOOO long and she said that it was lunch time and she appologized, because it was busy. She checked my order and PROMISED me that I would receive it the next day, Friday, April 11. I explained that thise was WAY later then the one to five days as promised on the website and she appologized citing it was busy! She even provided me a tracking number, so I felt a little better. As I hung up, she had said if there were any problems to call her back and believe it or not gave her name as CONNIE!!!
Friday came and I received all of my things in good condition as promised. I got a decent price, so after all, I guess it was worth the stress?!... so if you are waiting for your items...don't give up hope...Mine came. This company really needs to do SOMETHING about the way they answer calls and delivery dates that they don't live up to.
thank you and I hope this helps who ever!!
kim

Comments

Do
  10th of Apr, 2008

favorwarehouse - haven't received item order
New Jersey

order from this company some party favors they say it ship within the 5 business days after placing your order i placed order on the 31 of march today is the 10 of april and havent received any item yet not even a tracking number the phone they provide always got a busy signal. very dissaponted!!! wont order from them any more. please be carefull i informed my credit card.

FavorWarehouse Logo FavorWarehouse