favorbar.com / Craiglist Cell Phone Scam
These are the big tip-offs that the site is a scam:
1. Multiple complaints of no delivery as they do not intend on sending anything. If you do send a payment then a follow-up email will explain a second charge due to a customs tax.
2. Email account is mail.yahoo.com
3. goto whois.sc and type in www.favorbar.com. They use a protection agency to hide all information about the website including when it was created.
4. Description in Craigslist listing does not match title's description.
5. Sending money western union. Craigslist specifically warns against using this service in regards to a Craigslist purchase.
Stay away from these sites.
Previous Website Names: