Favor Warehouse / Excellent service

410 Eastern ParkwayFarmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888)835-8086

This company was absolutely great to deal with. We waited until the last minute to order but they were still able to deliver early! We got an excellent value for our money and will be sure to recommend them to our friends.
Mi

Comments

Ka
  28th of Apr, 2009
Lucky you, my service was terrible!!!My items barley made it to the party and they were ordered two weeks before the party and my tags were wrong.I will never order from there again!!!
Mu
  22nd of Jun, 2009
Who waits 2 weeks before there event to order personalized items??? Everyone knows better than that...you have to account for shipping time. I've waited much longer than that from a local printed here in MA. Anyway, I ordered from Favorwarehouse last month and received my favors in 6 days.
Ka
  29th of Sep, 2010
Do not order from favor warehouse...they are terrible...Ordered 36 place card holders from them and only 25 came. Their solution is to refund me for the missing 11. If I want a refund, I have to pay for shipping so it pretty much negates the refund. Do not order from this horrible company.

Their business model seems to be, when things go wrong, its the customers fault.

I'm sure all positive remarks are posted by favor warehouse themselves.
Ca
  29th of Oct, 2010
Check the better business bureau"s website for favor warehouse. 72 complaints listed
Ak
  4th of Aug, 2016
I ordered 250 picture frames on 7/8/16; Favor Warehouse promptly took my payment. However, I have contacted them on two occasions and filed a report with them, but still have not received my merchandise. The last communication from them was an e-mail dated 7/25/16 that said I would receive my merchandise "early the next week." It is now Thursday of the "next week, " and I still have nothing. I either want the merchandise, or a FULL refund immediately. It is impossible to reach them by phone. I will report them to the BBB, the Google Trusted Store, and the State Attorney General's Office if this is not promptly resolved. They should not be able to conduct business this way!

FavorWarehouse Logo FavorWarehouse