Favor Warehouse / Very poor service
I ordered favors for my daughter's shower to arrive on or before April 4, 2008. When they did not arrive on that day, I called Favor Warehouse to ask about the status. After being placed on hold for long periods of time, a sales associate came on the line and told me that the favors had never been shipped. After asking about next day air, she put me on hold several more times and said for an additional $30.00, they would next day air them (I had already paid $12.95 for rush fees to no avail). I agreed to the extra $30.00 and was assured they would leave their warehouse for delivery the next morning. We never received them. In fact, tracking the shipment with UPS showed that they had never received the package, although Favor Warehouse provided me with a tracking number. I then began a three-week odyssey of trying to get my $211.02 credited to my card. I called them numerous times only to receive a message that all operators were busy and to leave a message. I left several messages and e-mails and received no response. On April 24, I finally reached Favor Warehouse (after 16 minutes on hold) and after 35 minutes of listening to the operator trash her co-workers because the package was never shipped and being put on hold three times, she finally came back on the line and told me that they would issue the credit.
Buyer beware -- terrible customer service!!
More Favor Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- FavorWarehouse.com - Not reliable and very rude service 
- Favor Warehouse - Excellent service 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Order not received on time 
- FavorWarehouse.com - Take people's money, do not send merchandise! 
- Favor Warehouse - Scam on &Price match guarantee& 
- FavorWarehouse - Wedding favors
- FavorWarehouse - Waste of money!
- Favor Warehouse - Sent wrong amount 
- Favor Warehouse - Terrible Customer Service
- Favor warehouse.com - Late items