Favor Warehouseterrible customer service

I completely agree with other complaints!!! I have placed an order on 6/16/09 as a rush order (and have paid the rush fees), up until 6 business days after the order placement I have not received an email notification that the order has been shipped. Then I got worried and called to find out if the order was shipped out on time and will make it before my event. I found out that only one item out of four has been shipped, and other items have not. The girl in the customer service was very nice and said that she will check if they can ship out the same day (6/22/09) and will get back to me in 15. No call back received. After being put on hold for at least 8 times, and after 2 emails and 2 voicemails nobody got back to me. Then (6/24/09) I decided to call every 5 minutes to get to talk to someone (many many minutes are spent on the cell phone with a lot of extra charges). And only then I found out that one of the items I ordered had been on the back order and will not be available for at least a week. It is unbelievable! In the desclaimer on the website it says:
Items that are out of stock:
If item is not in stock you will be notified of via email or telephone as to when it will become available. If you cannot wait until the item is back in stock and cannot find an item on the site to replace it you will receive a full refund on your order.
Shipping:
All orders placed using a credit card will ship within 5 business days.
UPS delivery time is between 1 and 5 business days depending on your location. If you need your wedding favors or favors sooner we also offer 3 day select,
NOTHING EVEN CLOSE!!!
Just a recomendation: First of all, if the item is on the back order you have to notify your customers before they place an order online (so they can go to a different vendor and purchase with no problems). If you find out that the item is no longer avaialble, NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER, especially if the order was placed as a RUSH order. RUSH usually means that the customer needs the items ASAP and willing to pay extra just to receive it on time. You are dilling with people who prepare for their very important events in their lives (weddings, bridal showers, baby showers). You have to understand the importance. And the money they you may return if the ites are broken or not received on time are not going to help, THE EVEN MIGHT BE RUINED!!! I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Ly