Father's Choice/Premier Legal Services / No contact back, feeling ripped off

I have contacted the above lawyer group to assist me with getting custody of my son. I have paid the $98.00 and another $425.00 to them for their services along with another $49.95 in November. I have not heard from them in many weeks (about 5 weeks) and would like my money back if possible. Please let me know if you need any further details for this complaint. I can be reached at juliousmaximous@yahoo.com or by phone at [protected].

Comments

• Ha
      23rd of Jan, 2009

January 23, 2009
    These guys are crooks who fly by night. I have tried to contact someone for the past 3 months to no avail. Since December of 2008, every time I try to leave a message, the messages are “full.” Evidently, they took the money and ran. In addition to the initial $98 dollars, I paid them $875 dollars to draft my paperwork. Fortunately, they completed the work, but abandoned me before I have to go to court. Thus, I have no final legal advice before I enter the arena with the sharks.
    They will probably show up in another location, doing the same thing to others. However, this time I hope that their efforts to rip people off are foiled. How sad, that we as father’s turn to someone for legal advice so that we don’t get screwed by the courts and all along we are unaware that we are getting screwed. I hope the Better Business Bureau or Bureau of Consumer Affairs gets a hold of these guys and give them what they deserve … a good ### whipping!” Only in America….
    Harold, California