Fathers Choice . org / A company that takes your money and runs . NO services are completed!!

15111 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 160 PMB 353Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-624-2599
This company needs to be shut down. For every 100 cases they take maybe ONE has some success. They have to have something to show to keep them in business. However, for the other 199 they get totally RIPPED-OFF!! How they have stayed in business this long in beside me.

I would like to see a class action suite filed and have this entire company and it's employees do jail or prison time. I would like to see there world come crashing down and have thier families suffer just likes ours did!!! This statement is out of charature for me but I really feel that in my heart. It is a terrible thing they are doing and they are destoring families. I really believe the Federal Government and the California Bar needs to step foward and take action against this company. I have 3 years to file a claim and I will be there to haunt them!!

Please make sure you document any and all communications with this company and SAVE it. I did! Please feel free to contact me at mseretis@yahoo.com if you have been a victim of this company. This is not over yet.

Michele
Mi

Comments

Re
  16th of Feb, 2009
I have been trying to reach Father's Choice since November with no answer. I called today and the number I had was disconnected. It's the same number listed on their website. I sent you an email, but in short - you can count on my as part of the class action suite. renebreton@gmail.com