Fathers Choice / REFUND

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009641664

I HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED ABOUT WHAT FATHERS CHOICE IS REALLY ABOUT. I SENT THEM MY 98 DOLLARS AND DIDN'T GET NOTHING IN RETURN. I HAVE CALLED AND TALKED TO FOUR DIFFERENT PEOPLE ABOUT GETTING MY REFUND. I WAS TOLD ON 07-28-08 THAT MY REFUND WOULD BE POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT IN 7-10 DAYS. I TALKED TO SCOTT WILLIAMS AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO STATED THAT I WOULD BE GETTING A REFUND BECAUSE I WAS MISLED. NOW AFTER SPEAKING TO SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE IN CHARGE I AM BEING TOLD THAT I WILL NOT GET MY REFUND BECAUSE I WATCHED SOME VIDEO, THAT I DIDN'T, AND AGREED TO THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING SCREWED!!!

Comments

• Da
      13th of Aug, 2008

I spoke with a representative of the company about their services. I provided my credit card information and was told that I would not be charged until I watched a video and agreed to their terms and conditions. Within about 10 minutes my credit card was charged. I called the company and cancelled and they returned my money. However one month later I was charged the $49 monthly fee. I called and they said they would cancel it and return my money within 3-5 days. After a week I called back because I had not received my money. They told me they had to put me through to a supervisor. I left several messages and waited on hold for 4 hours and received no contact. I am still calling them every hour trying to reach a "supervisor".

• Ar
      18th of Aug, 2008

For all of you who think that Father's Choice will help you ..think again...They are ripping people off. I talked to a supervisor named Craig which may or may not be his real name and he has promised to refund my money this was three weeks ago..It takes them only seconds to steal money out of your account but ages to put it back...they lie to you to get your money but they don't provide any services. Please do not watch any video that they ask you to watch..that is the bases for them to keep your money and continue to rip off other unsuspecting fathers. A class action suite need to be brought against them so that they won't continue to harm fathers who are just trying to have a relationship with their children.

• Mi
      9th of Nov, 2008

I''m in on the class action suit...the more we bring together on this the better. I think we all need to contact the DA's office in California, where there business is registered and go from there. Anyone know where we can all come together about this. I'm still fuming after almost a year!!!

Michele
    Maryland USA

• Mi
      9th of Nov, 2008

Just wanted to say that there are people who came forward in July of 2008 to say that they had a great outcome with fathers Choice. As, I said before in my complaint, the company has to have some good PR in order to stay in business. I just want to say to those people...you are lucky, but just think if you were in our postions?? There is more negative than postive out there about this company. Common scense says they are scamming the majority. If you were in business what would you do to keep the money coming in????????

A Penny for your Thoughts (no claims to that penny here either...LOL)

• So
      11th of Dec, 2008

IM ALL FOR IT, IM FROM HAWAII AND THESE PEOPLE DID THE SAME TO ME.AFTER THEY TOOK MY MONEY, I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM SINCE.IVE WAITED PATIENTLY AND NOTHING.I WANT OT HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN..