Father's Choice / STOLE OUR MONEY

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-821-0070

Let people know, we recently watched the Dr. Phil show that recommended Father's Choice as a way to get visitation rights enforced for Father's that love their kids, but have Ex"s that do not follow the Court Order for visitation.How excited we were to learn there was a way to get visitation without having to have Thousands of dollars for Court Fees. We did the inital paperwork, sent Father's Choice $530.00 dollars and have heard nothing back. They have an answer service that has promised for the past month since(11/25/08) a call back and we have heard nothing.
The let down of hoping to see a child that is being kept from lots of Family that love him hurts deeply more then losing the money. Now we are back to square one!!
It is really sick that they claim to be a Christian Business. Shame on you.

De

Comments

Ro
  13th of Jan, 2009
Father's Choice - Terrible experience
Father's Choice
fatherschoice.org

All paperwork to be recorded to the court was incorrect, several calls were made to insure all information was correct. Further calls have not been answered or returned. $800+ USD sent for a pile of useless paper.

Ti
  28th of Jun, 2009

we joined fathers choice a year ago and they wernt suppose to take our money till that friday well they took it that day.we first talked to scott then we told them we were cancelling because they wernt what they were suppose to be.so they told us they would refund our money.well its been over a year still no refund we call we get machine or secretary..telling us they will return our calls.well u no it really makes good lawyers look bad when these fake ### want to be lawyers still from people .i ask for there address so i can send them a certified letter but they wont let me have it .. fathers choice is a joke im sorry .tina

Ba
  17th of Sep, 2009
Father's Choice - Money
Indianapolis
Indiana

They told me they would help me get my daughter and they did nothing so I asked for a refund have a confermation number and still they refuse to give me my money.

Please don't use that company!!!

Christina