Father's Choice / child custody

CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8059640725
Father's Choice is withdrawing money without authorization and no one answers there phone. They're legal help was very poor and inaccurate. I have a good attorney now for the last 9 months, that has been practicing 19 years, and my child custody case is going much better than these "case managers could ever do" ohh by the way did I mention that when I first talk to this company they promised more time with my son, and the more money I spent with them each time I was told I would get less an less time with my son. This company is a total Fraud and all the employees that play there scam should be sent to federal prison Fort Leavenworth!!!

Comments

Lo
  9th of Jan, 2009
they need to be sued, I was told by them that I couldnot file for custody in the juridiction of colorado unless a divorce petition was first file, I paid over 600 dollars for papers and incorrect information, the never mentioned a little thing called allocation of parental rights, now I have court in two weeks with no represntation because they took all the money I had, and have cause termoil for their falure to know the laws from state to state. They will not answer emails or phone calls, thank you fathers choice for destoying my life
Sa
  13th of Feb, 2009
I was given paper work that did not work. They are a scam and I am driving from South Carolina to get a refund and some answers. They told me they would refund my money if I was not 100 percent satisfied and now their phone is disconnected. My so called Fathers choice advocate case worker quit in the middle of my case and then all H.. broke loose. Wrong papers and wrong information leads to a bad day at court and now I have no choice but to do something i really do not want to do. I hope someone will help us mislead customers return our hard earned money from this scam artist company. Playing on the emotions of parents is the las thing we need. This needs to stop and reimbersment is required or else.