Father's Choice / Total scam

DO NOT use these people. They gave me a great speech on the phone and made it seem like they could do everything I needed, so I made the mistake of giving them my credit card. After more conversation, i got a real bad feeling, so i told them to forget it and not charge my card. Guess what they did? Now every attempt to contact them ends with me getting ticked off. No one is ever there! Don't make the same mistake I did. These people need to be put out of business.

Jp

Comments

• Fl
      19th of Jul, 2008

On an occasion they sent me someone else documents to turn into the court where I reside in Maryland. Those documents were not minds and were for a court in the California jurisdiction. They do not respond to calls or emails. They continue to get electronic payments from my account. I have not gotten the service paid for and cannot reach them so that the service can be discontinued. I am a totally disatisfied customer who feels used.

22nd of Sep, 2008

So how do we get our money back from these...?

• Ke
      15th of Jan, 2009

I too have been bilked out of 600 dollars right after being laid off but another 40 dollars in useless faxes to fathers choice. After they got my money i havent been able to contact them at all please I urge anyone even considering usung fathers choice to look up their rating with the better business bureau. and no matter how good they make their claims to be able to help you sound do NOT send them ANY money or you will be among countless others who have been scammed!!!