Fathers Choice / RIP OFF-

Phone: 1-800-964-1664

MY HUSBAND HEARD OF THIS COMPANY, FROM AN ATTORNEY, AND WE CONTACTED THEM AND THIS SOUNDED GREAT FOR US, AS A FAMILY OF 4 AND A DAUGHTER WITH ANOTHER MOTHER, TRYING TO GET CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS REDUCED, AND VISITATION MODIFIED. BUT, WE SOON RELIZED THAT AFTER THEY GOT OUR $98.00, AND THE PHONE CALL FROM SCOTT WILLIAMS AND THE INTERVIEW WITH A (SAID) REAL ATTORNEY ON THE PHONE, OUR CHOICE STILL LOOKED GOOD WITH FATHER'S CHOICE. BUT $200.00 LATER AND NO RETURNED PHONE CALLS AND A LOT OF LEFT VOICE MAILS FOR HIM WE DECIDED TO GOOGLE FATHER'S CHOICE AND RELIZED THAT WE WEREN' T THE ONLY ONES GETTING THE RUN AROUND. I WISH WE COULD HAVE SPENT THAT MONEY AND THE CHILD SUPPORT OWED, AND NOT THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY. SO, THE LAST THING WE COULD DO, WAS TO CANCEL THE MONTHLY DUES. SO, WE DID! AND I BE A MONKEYS UNCLE IF THE DID GET MY MONEY ANYWAY. THEY SENT US A CANCELATION EMAIL, AND STILL TOOK THE MONEY. SO NOW WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING OUR $48.95 BACK AND I GUESS WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES, TO GET IT BACK. BECAUSE OF COURSE, FATHER'S CHOICE CUSTOMER SERVICE, SAID THEY WOULD BE CALLING US BACK ABOUT THIS. BUT IT ALREADY TOOK 2 MONTHS TO GET NO WHERE. IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE SAVE YOU MONEY, AND PUT IT ON A REAL ATTORNEY, BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR CHILDREN, WE HAVE LEARNED THAT NO MONEY, IS WORTH SAVING IF YOU GET RIPPED OFF!

Comments

Da
  27th of Jan, 2009

Father's Choice took $845 from me, and I have not heard from them since. My ex-wife and I have a court date in February, and I am on my own at this point.

I have called every number I could find for Father's Choice, but none work.

Mi
  9th of Feb, 2009

Father's Choice took $845 from me, and I have not heard from them since. My ex-wife and I have a court date in February 13, and I am on my own at this point.

I have called every number I could find for Father's Choice, but none work.
(Help)