Father And Son Moving and Storage / Worst company I've ever dealt with

1 4744 Forest St #KDenver, CO, United States Review updated:

Father And Son Moving and Storage refuses to accept responsibilty for damages, or even offer any reasonable insurance options. They showed up for the move with no equipment for moving my piano, even though they knew one was being moved. They manhandled it up the steps, scratching the finish on every push. They broke the leg off on the stairs, clean in half. No insurance options or waivers were presented to me until after the move. If I wanted insurance I would have had to take it to their warehouse and have my things weighed, in other words fork over alot more money. When I filed my claim, they said they wouldn't pay because the damage was under $500. I learned after the fact that they have several complaints with the BBB. A person who had an experience with them before told me as soon as they showed up, "You better call Tom Martino (the local consumer reporter)because they're gonna break your stuff".

Va

Comments

Pu
  23rd of Nov, 2011
Father And Son Moving and Storage - Fraud
Father and Son Moving and Storage

They never showed on the moving date, they had confirmed my appointment and taken a deposit. They also never called me or responded to email!