Faters Choice Attorney / Paperwork

1 CA, United States

I recentlly got involved with the Fathers Choice Attorney's and feel as if I got ripped off. I paid over 1, 000 dollars to this attorney and they sent me the paperwork and told me that i was responsible for filing it. When I sent my paperwork to the court house to be filed in Montgomery County OH it was promptlly returned to me with a list of things that were wrong with it. Things such as typing errors and lack of the proper wording being used to conclude the matter. I feel that the attorney that took my money just made an easy thousand bucks cause the paperwork is useless to me now. My child is a stake here and i was told that this matter would be resolved in a timely and legal fashion by my attorney. My checking account was drafted even after i canceled my membership. I feel like since I have a pile of useless paperwork that Fathers Choice should reimburse me all of the fees in which i was charged. When I called the toll free number I was placed on hold for thirty minutes and then disconnected.. I cant get through to them to find out what they will do and my phone calls do not get returned...resolution to this matter would be greatly appreciated.