Fat Daddy Trucking Co / Non payment

Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:
4.55
Phone: 901 751 8616
We pulled a load of cool whip to florida on a 50 / 50 split payment. They stopped payment on the efs check on the first half, and they gave me the run around and fake fed ex tracking #'s 3 days later. We were given no fuel advance either. We were totally ripped off. With all the phone tag and the game playing from their company i believe they do not intend to pay. The load was worth 2, 150. 00. We are in the process of filing against their bond. Which by the way they sent me a phony bond certificate from their last bond company ( (Icfc) .

Comments

Sa
  23rd of Oct, 2008
we are also trucking company that filled a claim against Fat Daddy trucking, and i have to tell you in advance with their bond company you will not have any luck they will find excuse not to pay you, just like they did with us. Instead of wasting your time and waiting on their respond you should immediately file a claim at their county court, just like i am going to do as well, otherwise you will never see your money.
Ro
  6th of Nov, 2008
Thank you so much for posting your complant I was going to load on 11/7/o8 will call in the morning to tell Missy to find someone that wants to work for nothing. Ronnie Lewis Trucking (252) (944-5866
Mi
  7th of Nov, 2008
i work for this company/ you delivered the load 5 days ago/ we have not recieved your bills
how are we supposed to pay you?
Tm
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Here-we-are-Dec-3rd-still-no-payment-from-Fat-Daddy.They-claimed-they-were-making-us-wait-30-days-from-reciept-of-bills-for-trashing-them-in-above-complaint."Every-word-absolutely-true"However-the-20th-of-Nov-is-when-we-should've-recieved-payment.Still-no-payment.We-have-filed-against-their-bond.Truckers-Beware!!!
Ki
  25th of Feb, 2009
same thing happened to us cheated out of 3000.00 dollars
Zx
  1st of Mar, 2009
This is for DENESE DAY @ T-Mann trucking my name is Nyet Shaw I have been trying to reach u for yrs we went to junior high together I tried myspace and facebook and I am hoping u check this and reach me at one of those sites so we can exchange contact info.
Aa
  16th of Mar, 2009

Fat Daddy Trucking - Non payment, disconnect number
A&P Trucking Inc

Please help 347-728-1287
Sm
  18th of Mar, 2009
F**k fat daddy, I have found out where these mother f**kers live at. I have sent some firends to cut up there kids and feed it to them raw. People like this schould know who they mess with. I really can care less about the money, but it's the point of it. If I do something for you you in retrun own me for the services rendered.