Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate / Can't download system

1 917 Lusk StreetBoise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: No Phone number given

I order the Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate for $39.97
order #7E578CL5 and Training Blueprint Upgrade for $9.97 order #GE678CZT . I have tried to download these and cannot do it. There is no phone number given and it just goes back to the original
ordering page.

More Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Aug, 2009

Did you avail yourself of all the contact opportunities? If you look at the bottom of any of the advertising pages at www.fatburningfurnace.com, you'll see a link called "Contact". You'll also see an address, currently (2009-08-29) Zero to Hero Fitness, LLC, 28339 Beck Rd. - Unit F1, Wixom MI 48393. If you click the Contact link, it takes you to another page where you can click another link to zerotoherofitnesssupport.com. There, click on the Submit a NEW Ticket link, and it will take you to an email support page. The company apparently doesn't offer telephone support, but if it's a small, part-time business, that doesn't surprise me.

• Ke
      4th of Sep, 2009

I am unable to contact Rob because the site http://www.zerotoherofitnesssupport.com keeps coming up with an error "unable to display this page." I have decided that this program is not for me and want to cancel it.

Ken Abrahamson

• Th
      5th of Oct, 2009

If you cannot contact the vendor directly go thru Click banks support.

• Ad
      10th of Jan, 2010

I ordered, was charged and received nothing, this is a scam. The contact links do not work.

• Br
      10th of Jan, 2010

I paid for two programs out of Boise Idaho three days ago I haven' t got any thing big skam as far as I'm concerned. brianmogensen@yahoo.com

23rd of Jan, 2010

I saw the ad online, listened to the painfully long advertisement, tried to look for reputable reviews (but apparently the company has affiliates that praise the effectiveness of the program), and am ultimately glad that I looked here (searched for Zero to Hero Fitness and also fatburningfurnace.com) and the BBB before purchasing. Although I do not know if the program is effective, I am certainly wary by the "we're doing this for you" marketing ploy compounded by the affiliates who present as impartial reviewers. That combination alone spells scam. In truth, there is NO miraculous way to lose weight without conscientious eating and physical exercise...after spending so much money on these types of ploys, it is starting to finally sink in.

• Jr
      7th of Feb, 2010

I agree with the above complaints about nothing on the downloads about this product, I called my credit card company and stopped payment on this. This is nothing but a scam.

• Jr
      7th of Feb, 2010

I already put in my complaint

• Pa
      1st of Mar, 2010

No phone number given, call CLICKBANK AT 1800-390-6035 with order number 8 LETTERS AND NUMBER and CANCEL

• Am
      26th of Aug, 2016
    Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate - paid for but never recieved
    362 Glensprings Dr
    Fletcher
    North Carolina
    Phone: 828-676-6120

I ordered the above Items ( Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate & Fat Burning Blowtorch) via the internet for a total of $80.14. This was back in Jan.16, 2011. I never recieved the Item but they were charged to my account. How do I either get the product or get my money back???