Fasthosts web hosting / Deceptive selling
I just found out that my "monthly" hosting deal with Fasthosts was actually an 18month contract!!! It was way down - really way down - in the small print (accessed by the terms and conditions link). How very deceptive! No mention at all was made up-front of a long term contract. Surely a vital piece of information for a purchaser!!!
Very, very disappointing behaviour. I've spoken to Customer Relations and they simply repeated the line "You ticked to agree the terms and conditions"
Fashosts - be very careful before you buy anything !!
More Fasthosts web hosting Complaints & Reviews
- FastHosts.co.uk - Fasthosts steal money from your account! 
- FastHosts.co.uk - FastHosts - UK's leading rip off web hosting! 
- FastHosts.co.uk - wrongfully debiting my bank account 
- FastHosts.co.uk - Shady practices 
- FastHosts.co.uk - Fraudulent Business Practice 
- Fasthosts Internet - Billing Scam
- FastHosts.co.uk - Harrasment
- FastHosts.co.uk - Bad service 
- http://www.fasthosts.co.uk - Worst web hosting company ever 
- FastHosts.co.uk - The worst reviewed WebHosting provider