Fasthost.co.uk / Cheat Customers and ignore complaints and support calls

Asa Trading
I have seen a special offer of webhosting at £2.99 and started using they tricked me paying 4.59 as small print somewhere on their website or a link has conditions to trick public.

Added SQL server and it does not support many connection/import data procedures. Keep booking support call and their system keep bouncing from all their email addresses including sales. They cleverly bounced after a day as if they are automatic rejections. asked for refunding the fees. they dont. kept sending complaints and escalated to many levels in the company but all replied by the same person who simply says sorry they will not entertain any evidence or simply dont acknowledge them. They are the worst example of customer service.

One of my friends requested for cancellation and made telephone and email to cancel his hosting package. They simply acknowledge the mail and call but they suggest he should have made a call to another number to cancel them and charged 1000 pounds on his account.
He is confused as he has other hosting on fasthost and paying big money and very good customer. Simple conclusion is fasthost is above the law and they somehow learned the art of taking maximum money out of everyone and in a life time of every people leaving them some money could keep them in business.

We are planning to submit legal complaints and asking for damages. if others are interested, please join with us. my email address. thomaslovely@hotmail.com.

A  13th of Jul, 2009 by
I also was tricked into thinking Fasthost was a good tool until I realized that my website could not be accessed by others. I emailed Fasthost regarding it several times, and the only response I got back was that my web site was up and running. I used their search engine before getting a name for my website, but noticed after using another hosting company, that the name of my website was already registered to someone in the UK.

I also tried to cancel my subscription to Fasthosts during a period where my Internet provider was upgrading and cut me off for over a month, but they informed me that I agreed to a contract that lasted for a year, and would not release me from the contract.

Also, during the first of this month, July, 2009, I received an email from Fasthost informing me that my bank rejected the automatic debit, and that my account had been suspended until the matter is corrected. I emailed them back informing them that I had been unwittingly phished my some fraudulent company and that I asked my bank officials to keep a close eye on my account. I didn't hear back from Fasthost until a week later, with the same email, stating that my website had been suspended, and that they would charge me for twice the amount that they are asking for.
A  13th of Jul, 2009 by
Another thing about Fasthosts: before I subscribed, I viewed their demo. After purchasing the website, I notice that one feature that was in their demo was not included in my sitebuilder. So I emailed them asking about the feature. They emailed me back informing me that that particular feature is not one of their features. That was it...no more information.