FastHost.com / Useless organization! Customer service is zero!

I have an on-line business and have suffered with a few problems form our hosting company, their customer is zero . They have a ticket system and a supposedly on-line tech support but none of them respond , the just close tickets without completing the work. I have run into big problems now trying to change hosts as they will NOT respond to any emails when I ask them for transfer details. Its so frustrating and as a purely on-line business we rely on these HOSTS 100%.

If anyone has any ideas how I can get fasthost.com to release info to our new host PLEASE HELP!!

Comments

• Gi
      6th of Mar, 2011

I have opened a domain with fasthost 3years ago. but the contract was only for 12 months, so I paid for 12 months. when the 12 months ended, I did not receive anything (letter), from fast host, but a year after my contract has ended, I received a letter saying that I owe them money for my domaine. I kept receiving letter from them saying they ll take appropriate action if I don't pay. I rang them, and explained to them that my contract was for a fixe 12months only.I thought, that'd end there, but today 3 years after, I have just checked my bank account and I have realised that they took money from my account in December, eventhough i cancelled the direct debit. they paid using my card.i rang them and they were not nice at all.I told them them that why is it that they're always nice when someone's trying to pay for a domain, but when there's a problem, they re not nice.the person I was speaking made me really upset, but what can i do.he said he was going to cancel my account, but refund.

• Gi
      6th of Mar, 2011

I but no refund.even if they took money from my account without my authorisation.is that even legal?

• Bo
      4th of Sep, 2011

If fasthost have registered ones domain. i.e. my own one and it is under privacyprotect how on earth do you renew it when it expires. I registered this through fasthost.com and now it has expired and I cannot renew it or get in touch with those idiots at fasthost.com for love nor money. Any advice on how to circumvent this problem given that its status is RENEW HOLD and cannot be touched until the 9th October. I need to get this back up and running before then but dont know how I can get a hold of the registration details to renew and with whom!

• Mi
      10th of Sep, 2014

Worst company ever. Server constantly down, and mail server invariably banned as they allow spammers to host alongside legitimate businesses who pay the penalty,

I gave up after 2 months, cancelled in writing and got rebilled a year later. When I asked for this money back was told no refunds(which is not legal, to bill for an unwanted, faulty service).

Do not use this company, even free hosting would be too expensive as their hosting simply does not work.