Fastauction.com Or Keywordsuccess.com Or Producer Media / Unauthorized charges

I was charged a 49.95 fee, plus a 16.95 fee, plus a 9.99 fee . All three charges were showing up as different companies on my bank statement, but when I called the company ( Fastauction.com ) to inquire about the charges, a man by the name of Anderson Lima told me that this same company was charging me 3 different times . Isn't this illegal somehow ???? How can a company obtain personal credit card information and then charge it without any approval from me ? I am not surprised to see all these complaints about this shady company...Class-action lawsuit !! That's what I think !

A  19th of Mar, 2007 by
I had the exact same thing happen... supposed to get a free cd about working from home, etc... never have received the cd and the links in the email they sent me were all "duds", blank when I clicked them. I tried several times to email them, but it always came back from the Mailer Daemon as undeliverable. Took it to my bank when I noticed several charges that I knew were not authorized. Filled out a dispute form and my bank actually found the phone number and let me call from their office. I was transferred to corporate were I tried to speak with a female (Shawnaya???) who told me they would not refund my money because I clicked on a box!!!! She was extremely rude and unprofessional and I got nowhere with her, so I asked who her supervisor was and also asked to speak to the supervisor. She then informed me that she was not required to tell me her supervisor's name or let me speak with them! I told her she and her company were nothing but scam artists and hung up. I will never do this again, but they should be stopped. Has to be illegal as hell. Someone mentioned class action suit, just let me know!!!