FastAuction.com / They took my money and sent me nothing!

I went to the fastauction.com website and bought a cd on e-bay for 1.97, they charged me for the cd and added a 49.95 charge also. Plus their other company keywordsuccess charged me 16.95 for something I never authorized. I never received the product and cannot contact the company on the web or by phone. I am extremely upset!

Comments

Pa
  28th of Jan, 2007

I also got scammed by fastauction.com for the same amounts as the complaint above.

Mo
  29th of Jan, 2007

Be
  29th of Jan, 2007

I also got scammed by fastauction.com, they charged for something I never authorized.

Su
  30th of Jan, 2007

This is really a rip off and a scam! i never authorized these people to take $49.95 from my debit card!
What if my card expires , they cant take anymore out then can they!
I'm sooooooo fricken MAD!!
Is there anyway to stop this crap! Thats a lot of money when you get nothing!!
I now way authorized them to take this out of my account!
You call that number and get nothing!!
This has me soooooooo MAD!

De
  1st of Feb, 2007

I had the exact thing happen to me has anyone been charged again the next month from them because i am trying to figure out if i need to cancel my account at the bank because i have no funds coming in as it is because i am only 18 and still a high school student i never clicked on anything and now i am being charged for something i never clicked on someone please tell me they know if you get charged the next month also.

Re
  2nd of Feb, 2007
FastAuction.com - They charged my account for $ I did not authorize

This happens to be a trend for these people. don't know what the next step should be. Can we sue for them debiting our accounts for money they were not authorized to?I intend to pursue this to the fullest. I cannot believe this "company" can get away with this!!

Me
  2nd of Feb, 2007
FastAuctions.com - Unauthorized charges
Canada

I signed up to receive a special 1.97 ebay starter package and was charged another almost 60. for I have no idea. These charges are to be stopped and reversed immediately, I will be contacting the bank and the police as this is fraud. I authorized the initial charge but nothing else.

Li
  3rd of Feb, 2007

I purchased a CD on how to buy and sell on ebay back in September 06 for 9.95. I was charged the 9.95 plus an additional 49.95 and have been charged these every month since then and have been unable to stop these charges.

Mi
  3rd of Feb, 2007

They never sent me anything but they are charging my credit card 49.95 for nothing and there is no way to get in touch with them.

Me

Sa
  3rd of Feb, 2007

I've been going thru the same situation. I just cancelled my Acct with Fastauction.com on Jan. 29 '07 and I just got billed on 2/1/07 for 49.95 + Keywordsuccess.com is charging me another 16.95 and I don't even know who this Keywordsuccess.com came from either. For the last 2 weeks I've been charged 49.95 twice + 16.95 twice. I'm very upset. I'm looking to contact an Attorney. I'm also considering closing my checking acct. To all of you who can't find a # to reach Fastauction.com. I found it and it is the following 1-866-652-0479 M-F 8am-6pm MST. Call this # and try to resolve your problem. I hope I was of help. Feel free to e-mail me if need be.

Ym
  4th of Feb, 2007

I bought a package of the secret to whole sale list of fastauction.com they charge me 49.99$ and i did not receive nothing we must act fast against this kind of company.

Mi
  5th of Feb, 2007

I paid $1.97 for a disc called "Fast Action Profit", not even a few weeks afterwards, I'm getting charged $49.95 with no explanation or notification regarding this charge. I did not authorize this company to take any amount out of my account other than the $1.97. I was not informed when I originally purchased the disc that there would be any other charges.

Beware of this company. They are a scam.

Du
  5th of Feb, 2007

I have not received anything from this company and they are just a big rip off. May be my credit card Co. will do something about it.

De
  7th of Feb, 2007

Never heard of this company or authorized them to take money from my debit card yet the took49.95 from me on1/21/07 have already been to the bank and had to cancel my card and file complaint there is also a company called success.com which is doing the same thing.

Au
  8th of Feb, 2007

I ordered some dvd's from Columbia house online on jan 21, 2007 and was offered a free surprise gift if I filled out my information which did NOT include my account info ..however my account information was given to Columbia house when i ordered the dvd's...several debits have been made against my checking since this transaction..notified my bank and canceled my debit card and filed a complaint with the fraud dept...

Wa
  8th of Feb, 2007

I was charged for $ 49.95 for nothing. I received nothing from Fast Auction and I have no phone number to cancel.

Au
  9th of Feb, 2007

The phone # I found for fastauction is..1-800-595-3986 , I called them to cancel and the lady was very helpful {surprise} I found out this was affiliated with Ebay as so was Keywordstosuccess.com.....Hope this info was beneficial in helping others....

Sa
  10th of Feb, 2007

I just wanted to update everyone who's been having problems associated with fastauction.com aka keywordsuccess.com, seoguide.com, auctiontaxsaver.com and god knows what other names they are using to scam people out of there bank acct.'s.

I got the following info

Cs center
P.o. Box 910669
St. George, utah 84791

I contacted my town cop who then called
1-800-595-3 ext. 129 (micaleen w/billing dept.)

I was then transfer to tina @ ext. 134, she told me that my $$$ that got taken out of my bank acct. After i cancelled my fastauction.com acct. Will be credited back withing 5-10 business days. They've caused me to overdraft on my bank acct. Which they will not refund but i am fighting that too!

Hope this can help any of you out there dealing with this scammers. Good luck to you all!!!!! Let me know if i can be of any more help.

Ch
  10th of Feb, 2007

I was charged 60.17 from my credit card,and did not get any thing from them. I live in Canada, is there any way to get a hold of these guys?