FAST WHALE COURIER - FAKE/SCAM / Scammers in dating site

1 United Kingdom

Women, stay alert and do not fall in these scams. I almost was a victim and I will make the possible for there are no others. There are a lot of them and always operate the same way. <br />
They are British, divorced, widowers, attractive and working on ships or their firms have branches in construction or oil and gas. Lonely and longing for a companion or have a family so they can live happily forever.<br />
They look for separated or divorced women through facebook or dating sites and tell their sad stories of love: wife died of cancer or in a car accident, were betrayed or abandoned with their children.. any things for you to feel compassion. They dare to say that they are Christians and to meet you have been a divine blessing. So they seem serious and well-intentioned men.<br />
Once establish a connection, you will receive daily emails filled with messages of love and soon even the unbelieving woman is convinced that has found her soul mate. For example:<br />
"I am looking for someone who makes my tummy flutter by every time i see or think of her.A person who enjoys the company of another. One who is satisfied with sitting in the sand and holding me while the sun sets. One who can look into my eyes and know that my heart belongs to her."<br />
<br />
"You don't knows the feeling that I get when I see your email. You don't have idea about what you get to my head whenever i want to read your email to listen to what you have to say. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel this way only by reading your words of who you truly are and what you are expecting in a relationship. It feels like I just want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go.<br />
<br />
" I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete. You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity."<br />
"Dear, <br />
I can't believe it started from one little e-mail, who would've ever thought I would've met my soul mate over the computer - definitely not me! Now I know I am going to marry you. You make me feel so special, so loved. I have never known a love like this in all my life just through email, and it's the only love I ever want to know. its not been long we met and am going crazy in love with you; you are best and my lover, Baby, you complete me. I will always love you, no matter what may come! "<br />
<br />
"Honey you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and Exchange mails together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .I will always be here for you. Honey it's very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish i could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes but since we are physically separated by miles this expression must come in the form of latter such as this."<br />
<br />
At this point, if you are seduced and correspond to his feelings, it will be impossible to resist the offer of marriage, and if you accept, you will receive two big surprises. It is at this moment that the fraud reaches its peak.<br />
<br />
First surprise: First surprise: He unexpectedly need to travel to another country and will almost without communication because you are on a ship or on a drilling job in the middle of the ocean. But to prove his truly love, he will send you a suitcase full of expensive gifts and money. Much money hidden in a teddy or plush notebook case and the promise to visit you soon.<br />
"Honey my lovely heart, <br />
I have sent the parcel containing 4 Gucci guilty perfume, Diamond ring, set of Diamond jewelries, 2 Gucci Handbag, rose flower, Apple Ipad4, a Pen drive Containing my pictures, videos of my tour, and family pictures and teddy beer with some amounts of Britain pounds (23 000), then take some money from there to take good care of your self and be to your best look for me before we see, and also book a hotel for me before i come. Just accept this token from me.as promised i will be coming to your country after my work in Canada.<br />
<br />
So there is no suspicion of fraud, he sends a copy of proof of posting with the stamp of the consulate and the tracking code so you can track your shipment.<br />
<br />
Second surprise (or nightmare): Your order follows quietly for some countries until timely is retained in Malaysia. You will receive an e-mail or a phone call from the office assumed dispatch reporting the violation of transport policy due to the hidden money. You will be required to pay an expensive fee for your order to be released and delivered to you.<br />
Madam.<br />
With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your<br />
Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some<br />
Reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were<br />
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the<br />
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.<br />
Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is<br />
for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on<br />
the “status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance<br />
to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We<br />
have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.<br />
You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the<br />
Release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required<br />
Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon<br />
Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination<br />
Address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.<br />
Outstanding Charges:<br />
Administrative:$1, 000USD<br />
Clearance:$1, 000USD<br />
TOTAL:$2, 000USD<br />
<br />
A total of 2, 000USD (UNITED STATE DOLLARS) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, account details<br />
shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the<br />
Release of your package.<br />
Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as<br />
Directed by the management.<br />
Thank you for using Fast Whales Courier Service for your delivery packages<br />
and for your business needs.<br />
For more enquirer call:+[protected]<br />
Email: [protected]@outlook.com<br />
<br />
Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.<br />
We are glad to be of service to you.<br />
Yours Faithfully.<br />
Mis Siti farhani<br />
South East Asia Regional Co-ordinator<br />
Fast Whales Courier Service<br />
Tel:+[protected]<br />
<br />
You probably will report the incident to your "future husband" but he may not do any bank transaction due to the locality of his work and as the false dispatch office, try to convince you to do the impossible to pay the fee.<br />
If you refuse to pay, receive daily charges via email or phone and hear that the bag will be sent to the authorities for harsh measures and your soul mate surely be disappointed that you have not given importance to the gift that he sent affectionately.<br />
If you pay, you will never receive the gift nor the money you paid.<br />
<br />
BE SMART!!! DON´T BE A VICTIM.

Sc