Fast Way Courier Service / UK Lottery scam

806 Trotters Ridge Lane, Apt. KGaithersburg, MD, United States Review updated:
4.25
Phone: 1-240-644-7979
All I can do is copy and paste these really legitimate looking messages, folks. I only had a few grand delusions as a result of them, but go ahead... Tell me I'm still the winner of all this money.

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/87
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:[protected]

FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the UK NATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on November 29th,2007.You were entered as dependent clients with: REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/87 and BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46. Your email address attached to the TICKET NUMBER:[protected],that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of £2,696,385(British ounds). in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/06.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY CLAIMS.
Name:Mr. James Percy Walter.
E-mail:lotteryclaimofficerdesk@yahoo.co.uk

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:[protected]
FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today 29th November, 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 13th of November, 2007.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £2,696,385 (Two Million Six Hundred and Ninety SixThousand,Three Hundred and Eighty Five Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/06.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

FAST WAY COURIER SERVICES (MODE OF DELIVERY)Compact Header|Full Message View FAST WAY COURIER SERVICE <office_fastwaycourierservice@yahoo.co.uk>AddTo:Bret McDonald <memoriesfleet@yahoo.com>Cc:

Find:

ATTENTION:Bret M. Erwin,

PARCEL REGISTRATION CODE:................

Dear Valued Customer,

At Fast Way Couriers our goal and mission is to provide quality logistical solutions which exceed our expectations at a competitive price. Our aim of providing global excellence in transportation is provided by our staff members and worldwide suppliers who are here to serve your requirements through the next century.

Fast Way Couriers is a global air cargo wholesaler and has an exclusive network of international agents ensuring complete logistical support for all international cargo requirements. In U.K, Fast Way Couriers is headquartered in Warrington UNITED KINGDOM and has coast-to-coast representation to permit direct and economical flights or by other transportation means.

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION have officially cleared you for payment. The original copy of your certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through a registered lottery programme (U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION), as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below, your winnings will be transferred to you immediately.

SHIPMENT AND BILLING
The Lottery certified cheque and documents are packaged to be delivered under one way bill by the contracted Courier Company and are categorized as High priority & Express delivery under applicable laws and regulations. This shipment cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes but to Receiver's address. Transit times for delivery of parcels to customers are in working days and are subject to change depending on location of collection and delivery, weight and value. For lightweight shipment, you may be charged for its value as well as dimensional weight rather than its actual weight.

INSURANCE POLICY
This delivery parcel for greater protection has also been insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of parcel/Transfer of winnings commences {2-3 days} after payment covering delivery charges is made.

ITEM ORDER NUMBER
Order number for Lottery prize parcel: {ORDER NUMBER: .................. you will be asked to give your order number before signing for any document at the arrival of your parcel at your assigned destination. You are hereby advised to keep your order number confidential as this company will not be liable for any uncertainty whatsoever bearing the misconduct on the path of the customer.

PRICE INDEX OF ITEMS
Prices quoted indicate the Air Express services available from the UK to your destination country for the selected shipment type. The actual availability of services is determined by destination area code or city name, and subject to commodity and value restrictions for dutiable shipments.

Whosoever must present the delivery officer identification card regarding to the above names mention. There after you will be given a tracking number to monitor your parcel on line. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, find below options open to you; you are required to select the more convenient.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION ONE:

Premium Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost..............£80
Insurance......................................£290.00
Administrative Charges.................£180.00
Total Cost......................................£550.00 GBP ($1,150.43 USD)
Length of Days..............................24Hrs
Order Number...............................0576534

OPTION TWO:

Economy Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost...............£50.00
Insurance.......................................£230.00
Admin istrative Charges.................£140.00
Total Cost......................................£420 GBP ($816.374 USD)
Length of Days...............................2 Days
Order Number................................4572145

The International money transfer company, WESTERN UNION have been chosen as method of payments for customers, you are to make payment through any regional office close to you. This payment method was adopted to ameliorate and speed up the process of payment and delivery because of its wide network of operation.

Important Note: That the courier charges cannot be deducted from your Winnings due to Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of Constitution of the United Kingdom as relates to Financial and freight matters, which are duly codified in the United Kingdom law.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly (7) Seven Days after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. Nick Ward
+[protected]
Fax Number :
[protected]
[protected]

This message, along with any attachments, is strictly confidential, and intended solely for the use of the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information which is covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. In this case, please destroy the email and its attachments. Any opinions presented, expressed or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company.

Anyway, complaint headquarters. Of about 4 or five total emails from UK Lottery Board, a few really do look legitimate. I'm sure tomorrow to make entirely sure I won't be losing out on what would make me, a homeless person with not enough to pay the shipping charges for 3 million pounds British sterling anyway... Well, tomorrow I'm sure I'll be trying to see if the telephone numbers to the real UK Lottery Board are the same as mentioned in these emails. To that end, won't you respond if you can quickly...

Comments

Ks
  6th of Dec, 2007
I've been getting the same winning notifications 3-5 times per week for around two months now. I'm practically a multi-millionaire already!
Ad
  12th of Dec, 2007
Would like to know more.
Ya
  18th of Dec, 2007
I agree with that complaint, beacause I just received 5 days ago an e-mail just like that but with different sender name. Names use on the different e-mails for the same reason: Gary David, Tony Bond, Flora Mike, Sandra Martinez & Nancy James; and also ask me to send money to different address from the fastway courier. The address they wanted me to send money to was: NANCY JAMES (ACCOUNT OFFICER)
STANDARD HOUSE,3B WEST STREET
SW1 5TT, LONDON ENGLAND
People I almost get cought by this dum scam, until I kept searching in google to see if the company really exist, and I also checked for the free lotto web-site, and the phone num. those scammers gave me were not real and were different from the official FASTWAY COURIER company. When I saw a different phone num. and they started to rush me to send them money for prize that I won; that's when I started to doubt about them.

Don't get, be wise, search.
Mrs. Yariliz from Puerto Rico
Ya
  18th of Dec, 2007
Why does the finger goes down when I choose agree. And when I choose disagree it does up. I can't understand.
Gi
  27th of Dec, 2007
I am currently in the process of following up with one of these emails. I asked for someone to call me and they did. I also had the same situation when trying to call the courier service. I then started inquiring more as to Mr.Clitton Anderson, Customer Service Officer, Customer Information and Enquiry Department. I don't think this dude exist. We seriously need to let the company Fastway Courier know that these scammers are using the info from their company. There has to be a law against this in the UK. DATELINE NBC here in the USA had a report on them. They will call, they will followup and they will ask for money. It is our decision as to how far we are willing to go and have these scammers take our hard working money.

Don't give away your money. Don't be fooled. It is yours, hold onto it.

Ms Andrews.
Am
  4th of Jan, 2008
Even I got fooled by these scums until I checked their credentials out of suspicion. They should be caught and given capital punishments.It is a serious crime
Ga
  13th of Jan, 2008
Hey I got the same email a couple of days ago informing me of winning some thousands of Sterling pounds, and was told to contact some Fast way courier company and to my shock they have told me to pay 500Pounds as courier charges. Hey that is when i got a little suspisious and decided to search about this, and thanks to you all, now i am a little relaxed. What kind of a courier charge is 500 Pounds!
Mo
  21st of Jan, 2008
FASTWAY DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE
Unit 14 , Marino Way,
West Woods,
Finchampstead
London United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 70457 13065

Dear Esteem Customer m.mohamed abdullah.

Greetings to you,from Fast Way Delivery Courier Company,

We are proud to inform you that,we are in possession of a certified parcel,with identification number {CPEL/OWN/3240} which is to be delivered to you,as instructed by our affiliate(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Lottery Board).

Receiver's Address: 8/203 east street, paramakudi-623707,tamilnadu, india.

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.

Description of parcel to be delivered :
Weight of parcel ........................0.13kg
Color of parcel............................Brown
Lenght of Days.........................Pending on your choice of delivery.
Parcel Status............................Metallic Sealed

Fast Way Delivery Courier Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Inter Cargo Service of rates, Fast Way Delivery Courier Service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier (N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air International worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a Inter basis.

The delivery Service items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, weight or volumetric weight (1m3 = 250kg) of the item and additional services selected. The price includes export and import forwarding.

For your designation,below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location (India)

Below is the Promotion winner's database list. Please find your name and other related information below.

Form
7084EZ Office of the Prize Administration
PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2006/2007
(Rev. April 2007)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive their prizes in the amount specified by verifying their Batch:#,Ref#:,Winning#: on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with the rules, terms and conditions. The convenient Fast-way Courier Service guarantees that a winning cheque in the amount of ?500,000.00( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME CITY STATE OR

Eric Prevost Calvados France ?500,000.00 PAID
Bill Herriott Glasgow United Kingdom ?385,000.00 DELIVERED
Louis Williams Manchester U.K ?630,000.00 DELIVERED
Balekane Pearl Maleo N/A South Africa ?750,000.00 UNDELIVERED

cc: S. Roman (Prize Administrator)
cc: C. Alison (CFO)
cc: C. Courier (Online Cordinator)
OKAY OVER CONCLUSSION HOW MUCH CAN YOU AFFORD FOR THE CHARGES SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU PAY THE REST BALANCE TO THE COURIER SERVICE.

Now your life is in your own hand.

Regards,
Barr George Stewart.
Be
  22nd of Jan, 2008
It shouldnt be possible for people to get away with these scams.
I too have had an e-mail so i told them id go collect my cheque in person, then i wouldnt need to pay the money there asking for! Will wait and see what sort of reply i get!
Ca
  26th of Jan, 2008
THIS IS THE LAST ANSWER THAT I RECEIVED IN MY EMAIL, NOW I AM AN HAPPY WINNER AND MULTI-MILLIONAIRE ALREADY!!! WHAT CAN WE DO WITH THIS MONEY AH!

FREE AWARD DEPT.
16 Broad Street,
Woolich, Middle Essex.
L70 1NL. LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM

CONGRATULATIONS! Carolina,

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the Freelotto Award Group International online Sweepstakes program and the amount you won in United States Dollars is $1,021,596USD. I am happy to inform you that I have forwarded your Original Certificate and your mode of prize collection to the courier company for delivery. Find below the details of the courier company.

Fastway Delivery COURIER SERVICE ®
(DISPATCH OFFICER) FOR DELIVERY
Company No. 6319290
Unit 1D, Deacon Trading Estate
Forstal Road Aylesford
Kent ME20 7SP
UNITED KINDOM

NAME: Mr. TONY BOND (DISPATCH OFFICER)
TEL: + 447024098607
TEL: + 447011137751
TEL: + 447011147224

EMAIL: deliveryservicesunlimited@googlemail.com
EMAIL: fastwaydeliveryservices@googlemail.com

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost.When contacting them.

DRAW NO_____

(A) CHEQUE
(B) DRAFT
(C) TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
IF BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
(Details of the account where you want your funds transferred):
_______________________________________________

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter. Once again I say congratulations and always inform us of your dealings with the courier company.

Do not hesitate to contact this office via email if the need arises. Congratulations once again,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr GARY DAVID
Foreign Services Manager,
Claims Release Department,
Free Lotto Online Sweepstakes,

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem it fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned !!!
Ca
  3rd of Feb, 2008
I got the same email, and I don't really know whether that could be true. That's t very anreal.
To
  20th of Feb, 2008
I am supposed to send $ 100.00 to a Ben Chike in Abuja, Nigeria . Then , After receipt of money Fastway Courier Service will give me a tracking number and I will receive my checque drawn on Barclay's Bank. Should I go through with this, since all other charges have been paid?

Regards,

Tom Sabol
Ul
  24th of Mar, 2008
PARCEL REGISTRATION CODE: (FW231282)
What's this? Scam ?
Thank you.
Ulisses

Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting Fast Way Courier Services. This is to inform you that a parcel has been sent to us, which contains a certificate of winnings, a certified bank cheque and other vital certificates, which was sent to us by the claims officer of overseas winner, UK National Lottery. After all verification of your claims particulars, we have therefore decided to deliver the package to you.

You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Note that the parcel will not be delivered to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met with the necessary requirements.

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the three options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:.

DHL
TOTAL £750.75 $1, 468.02
Ss
  30th of Mar, 2008
Dear Sir,

I received a mail from both yahoo/msn lottery incorporation board and fastway courier services with both companies logos that i was the lottery winner in which u got about seven hundred and fifty thousand crore prize and award winner. so i contact here for enquire whether they are real or fake creater so i dont know please inform me immediately. My frinds and collegues told me, dont believe them they have been cheating people frequently so i dont know how much it is true..

here i attached their sent items...

FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES
Hambridge Lane, Newbury Berkshire RG14 5TU,
London, UNITED KINGDOM.
Tel : +44 (0) 704-572-3249
29TH, March 2008
Reg Order No: PARCEL/NUM/1090

ATTENTION: Singathurai,

Compliments of the day to you.

Fastway Couriers was conceived in April 1983 from an idea to operate cost effective hourly pickup and delivery services.Fastway's prices are highly competitive and service standards are high because is one of the the best Courier Company in United Kingdom. The delivery network is extensive, and courier runs are operated frequently to ensure rapid delivery times.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you from the Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Company. With regards to this, there are Four options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the four Options. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

OPTIONS: ONE

TIME OF DELIVERY...7 DAY

OPTIONS: FOUR

BANK TRANSFER
£850.00

The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you. After your delivery fees payment our delivery officer will come to your country and he will assist you to the bank so that your winning cheque can be change to cash before he return back to London.

NOTE:There can not be any kind of deduction in your winnings cheque because you name were written on it from the Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Company, so only you have the full right to cash your winnings.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery. Please if there in any change in delivery address you are to inform us ASAP to avoid lost of parcel.

After you have chosen your option of your delivery please note that you are to make the payment to the department agent in india that i will be give to you, so i will instruct you on how you will pay the courier fees to us, After your payment has been confirm by us your winnings can be delivery to you with the Option.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs.

Fast Way Courier INT.
MR. TOM ANGELO
(DISPATCH OFFICER)
Fast Way Courier INT.
+44 (0) 704-572-3249
Open 7days-8AM-11PM-365days a year

===============================================================

===============================================================

"Fast way Courier Service" is a registered and in affiliation with the Lottery Company "

================================================================

This e-mail and any file stransmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Fast way Courier Office.

All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent.
Al
  4th of Apr, 2008
I have a friend who got the same letters and all they want is your money . Its a scam! Through Fast way courior .
Do
  12th of Apr, 2008
I received the same scams!! i was to believe in it!!..now i'm shocked after what i read in these comments, that's was all kinda of facks, so why they do such such thing??wht they 'll gain from these kinda of bull ###!!..here is i copied & pasted wht i received from them:

Dear Winner, Your email adress just won you $1, 000, 000.00 USD, with the details a stated:Ref No:BUUSL/941OYI/02/IMES, Batch No: 14/33/1166 and Ticket No: 025-11464992-750.Contact your claims agent with your winning details:Ref no:Batch No:Ticket No: Full name, country, age, sex, tel, ocupation. AGENT:Mr. Wallace Hopkins, Tel:+44 703 5900 925+44 703 5900 928 Email:wallacehopkins66@yahoo.co.uk We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.Yours Faithfully, Mark Smith.Promotion Coordinator.

Bradford Promotion
211, Church Road WHEATLEY, Oxfordshire.
United Kingdom.OX33 1LU

Ref:BUUSL/941OYI/02/IMES
Batch: 14/33/1166
RE: BENEFICIARY CLAIMS:
Winning E-mail address:
APPROVED WON FUNDS NOTIFICATION: CONTACT COURIER SERVICE FOR DELIVERY OF AWARD PRIZE FUNDS.

Attn:,

I, the President and the board of trustee got your email and the content was well understood.

Since you have now decided that the winnings should be delivered to you in Swift along with the other vital documents covering your winnings, we have just make every arrangements to have the Cheque issued out in your name and have just been forwarded to our affiliate Courier Service for delivery.

Your funds have been insured to its real value and tagged "Funds Ready for Delivery to Winner" by board of trustees with the payment release order department.

Inline with our payout policies, your won funds has just been issued as a certified cheque, alongside other winning claims documents contained in your already prepared award prize parcel which we have presently deposited in the vault of our affiliate accredited delivery firm the "Fastway Courier Limited", which will be delivering it to your residential address .

Thus, you are to contact the international customer care department of our affiliate delivery firm {Fastway Courier Limited} immediately, using the below given contact information, for further information on the delivery of your award prize parcel to your residential address accordingly .

Fast Way Couriers
JTD Parcels Ltd.
Unit G, Briarsford,
Perry Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UU, United Kingdom
Tel:+44 70457 52739
Fax:+44 70 471 4846
Email:fastwdelivery@london.com
Contact Person: Mr.Dave Brett.

You are to include the information below in your contact mail to our official accredited delivery firm, requesting complete delivery schedule information of your award prize parcel. Do ensure you include the delivery clearance code to enable easy reference to your winning claims package.

Amount on your certified cheque
Ref:BUUSL/941OYI/02/IMES
Batch: 14/33/1166
Ticket Number: 025-11464992-750
Name of fiduciary Agent: Wallace Hopkins
clearance code: A2245UK
Your Full Names:
Your Residential Address:
Tel/Moblie No:

Ensure you include the above information in every correspondence with the delivery firm, as the Fastway Courier Service offers high priority delivery services of all winning claims parcels within guaranteed delivery duration, ensuring the safety of each winning claims package by placing a hardcover insurance over the winning claims consignment parcel before dispatch is initiated.

Thus, your winning claims consignment parcel will be delivered as a high priority standard parcel, due to its content as the provided Hard Cover Insurance covering it, provides adequate security upon your winning claims parcel, towards its delivery to your stated residential address.

Note: that you will be required to comply with the governing rules for the delivery of winning claims consignment parcels by meeting with their required delivery policies before delivery will be commenced.

With this, I hope to have informed you correctly, as we advice that you keep this department informed with all correspondence with the Fastway Courier Service so as to be properly updated on the delivery success of your award prize parcel.

Congratulations Once again.
Mr Wallace Hopkins
Verifications/Logistic Department
Bradford Promotion

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents
An
  17th of Apr, 2008
Dear sir,

I, m from the country of Malta. While i was online on Bearshare/Imesh i received a msg saying that I won 500, 000, 00 sterling. After i e-mailed the person in charge by the name of Ben and gave him my particulars he told me that i'm receiving an e-mail how to get my lottery price.

After 1 day I received from Fast Courier Services Ltd, house 13 Pendleton Palace, Greenwich London, SE 10 ORX8. That I have to pay in 3 different ways and in 3 different costings.

As I've serched on the internet i haven't found any of this company.

So please can you help me out abit tell me if this is a scam or not ?

Yours,
Anton
Un
  21st of Apr, 2008
I have recieved the same email fom Bearshare, about 3 days ago...They must throw around a fair bit of cash...IS IT A SCAM?
Je
  22nd of Apr, 2008
Hi i just got an e-mail from Mr. James saying the i have won 500.000.00
But i have to send a chk for $180.0 western Union to Ben Chike. How true is this, please help he has been calling alomost every day and i told him bout this web site he saying is not a scam..pls help what should i do?
Ha
  23rd of Apr, 2008
JTD Parcels Ltd, Unit G, Briarsford, Perry Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UU, UK.
Tel: +44 703 185 1218, +44 703 185 1225
Fax: +44 870 479 3324

NAME: Hamed Abd-Elrahman Esayeid,
Parcel destination: Egypt
Email: hamedborhane@hotmail.com

Dear Hamed Abd-Elrahman Esayeid,

SUBJECT:DELIVERY GUIDELINES

Top of the day to you, I have been notified by the verification/logistic department to conclude all pending processes of your claims and clear you for payment via the accounts section after you have met with the requirements as required below.

The original copy of this certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Bradford lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options selected via our courier services.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.These options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier/Diplomatic service delivery your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

BRONZE DELIVERY

Flight; ...£480.00
Insurance...£550.00
Vat (5%)...£019.00
TOTAL...£1, 049.00

The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft & winning documents to you.

That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you can sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was made at point of mailing.

With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.
After payment you will be required to send by fax/e-mail the receipt of your payment so that the transfer process of your winning can be initiated immediately. Your funds will be in your mailing address within 48 hours after payment of delivery charges.

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail so we can send you information on how to make payment for the required charges and also send you your Tracking Code {TRC} for your delivery package to be delivered to you via our courier services if the courier option is chosen.

Prompt response is required.

Yours faithfully,