Fast Net Learning / illegal bank withdrawals

1 11136 Ferragamo Ct.Las Vegas, NV, United States
Phone: 888-890-8509

I signed up for information on how to work from home on June 29, 2010. . It said 30 day trial for $2.95. One week later I was called by a consultant stating the minimum consulting package they have to get help with your work at home company set up and website is $4000.00. I explained I don't have that kind of money now and want to cancel this now. I never went on their site to check out the work at home website product SCAM and they charged $79.99. They say I did not give notice to them before the 30 day trial period was over that I never even took advantage of since I never went on the site and did anything with the offer. I had received many emails from a Jennifer Anderson and never replied. I wish I had now to learn more about this company scam in July. I never gave it another thought after I cancelled this program after they have refused to give me my money back. They said Andrew who I spoke with after 2 weeks of joining the fraudulent company FAST NET LEARNING is from a different part of the company and was not the person who I should notify I wanted to cancel my membership with. However they did credit me $19.99 the following week after my threats to report them to the BBB and the police. It has now been 5 months later now, 10 days ago on 11/26/2010 I found on my bank statement with another charge of $79.99 taken out of my account without my consent. This is almost 5 months after I cancelled this program. THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT ONLY SCANDALOUS IT IS FRAUD AT ITS BEST TO TAKE PEOPLEs BANK CARD VISA INFO AND USE IT TO ROB THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT LOOKING. THIS IS ILLEGAL SINCE I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANTYHING AND CANCELLED. WHEN I CALLED AFTER BEING ON HOLD OVER 38 MINUTES. THIER ORIGINAL EXCUSE WAS I DID NOT CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD WAS OVER. SO WHEN I CALLED 11/29/2010 AND SPOKE TO NET SPEED HOSTING THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO REVERSE MY CHARGES BY WED. 12/1/2010. NOW TODAY WHEN I CALLED NET SPEED HOSTING THEIR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE THE COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY TAKES YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SAID I DID NOT CANCEL IN TIME BEFORE THAT IS WHY THEY CHARGED ME. I SAID WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE NOW! I WANT MY MONEY NOW OR I AM CALLING THE POLICE AND THE FBI AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME ABOUT THESE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. ALSO THIS HAD CAUSED MY BANK ACCOUNT TO BE OVERDRAWN AND THE BANK CHARGED ME $31.00 NSF FEES TOO! Now that I am researching FAST NET LEARNING I am finding, there are complaints all over about this company doing this exact thing to lots of people. They are basically just taking peoples money and refusing refunds. They are almost impossible to contact.I now try calling their phone number that was given me back in July 2010, [protected] and it is constantly busy with a busy signal. I can not get hold of anyone exceot people at Net Speed Hosting. I have been on hold for 33min. THEN GIVEN NO HELPFUL INFORMATION OR REMEDY TO THIS PROBLEM EXCEPT I WILL FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO MY SUPERVISOR. How do we get our money back and shut this fake company down?

Here are copies of the email I received:

Dear Patricia Bellamy,

Thank you for choosing Fast Net Learning Trial as your number one Work From Home Program !

Please note Charges on your Card will appear as Fast Net Learning

Your order ID is 75053 and an account has now been activated for

06/29/2010 9:57pm

PatriciaBellamy

The total of todays order is: $2.95

You will receive an additional e-mail shortly welcoming
you to the team and instructions on how to get started.

To get Started now, simply login into your new members area
at:

In order to make a living on the internet. You need a website. If
you want money tomorrow, you need a website now. Want something to
show your friend's to prove that you're an entrepreneur not a
loser? You need a website. Are you getting it yet? You need a
website.

Lucky for you, we give you a website. Check out
http://Free-Site-Offer.com and get
your
first website for free right now.
This message was sent by: Dr. Michael Braxton, 11136 Ferragamo CT, Las Vegas, NV 89141

Manage your subscription: