Fast Freight Forwarding / Missing goods shipped to Japan!

September 11 2006 received a quote from Fast freight Forwarding, 701 Evans Ave. Toronto Ont. From Mr Leon Parent amount $1915.00 CDN. Agreed to have 15 pieces of household items shipped to my son in Tokyo Japan. Shipping date was Sept 23 2006. Only 14 pieces were received in Japan. Claim submitted Feb 6, 2007 in the amount of $350.00 us claim #21078356 assigned by Fast Freight Forwarding.

List of missing goods was provided to Fast Freight Forwarding and sent to the shipping line Gil ship Navigation in Feb of 2007.

Since then and a million follow up phone calls have resulted in no money being received .

I have received a million excuses and stories from Fast Freight Forwarding.

A  27th of Jul, 2007 by
C.H.Robinson is only paying $100.00 detentions on 14 hour waits. They did this with me 3 times in a row. This is very bad. They booked my truck at 8 am and loaded me next day at 2 am. What a ### loaded company.
A  25th of Sep, 2008 by
I only wish I had seen this sooner, or I never would have trusted my belongings to this company. Long story short - furniture arrived 3 weeks late and broken due to incompetent packing. Insurance certificate wasn't properly done so now the insurance company will pay $600 of $4000 worth of damage! Have not heard back from Fast Freight since the incident four months ago.