Fast Financial Autopay MP62155878 / unauthorized deduction from checking account

Phone: 812-282-1486

Charge of $19.95 was deducted from my checking account without my authorization. No products or services were even received. Made previous complaint and made error by writing deducted money from account with authorization. This is to correct that error. I want my money refunded to my accoount immediately.

Comments

14th of Aug, 2008

Yes, the same thing happen to me on 8-13-08 . 19.95 was deducted from my acct without my permission

• Sy
      14th of Aug, 2008

This also happened to me. I called the company (877-974-8800) and they said i signed up for a program for a Fast Financial coach which i didnt. I said i wanted my money refunded and they said it was non refundable. Im so mad right now. I entered my bank account information at another website which they told me they were linked to. This does not give them the right to charge my account. I didnt sign up for the program so they cant charge me. Im sooooooooo mad. I just made a dispute with my bank. Hopefully it will be resolved. If anyone has had any luck with this company plz reply.

• De
      19th of Aug, 2008

I had the same thing to happen to me and I can't find any way to contact them. My checking account too was debited with out my consent. I will send a complaint to the Attonery General Office as well.

Can't find a vaild number. All the number tried are invaild

Does any one have a way to contact them.