fast cash advance / 29.91 deducted out of my account

i noticed their was a 29.91 deducted out of my account ive called 2 times emailed every day for a week. i dont know what to do. i needed a cash advance and instead got robbed. why would someone attack someone who doesnt have anything. i am a single mother of 2 work is down and i needed help for some bills. instead i got 29.91 taken fromn me with an overdraft fee added to it of 30.00 . they have not only stole from me they have taking the food out of my kids mouths. to people 60$ may not seem like much but to a struggling mother its a big drop in the bucket so another bill added on to the ones already pileing up... i dont know what to do i keep trying to contact them over and over... the bbb as we all no really wont do anything i want thease people to go to jail i want their buissness down ive seen all the complaints of everyone else and it makes me so sad to see this happening this is the secound time this year ive had identity theft and been robbed :( please anyone can guid me in a way to do something before they hurt anyone else?

Comments

• Mc
      25th of Mar, 2014

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TOO GET A LOAN FOR $5000. I HAD TO PAY $610 TO START THE LOAN SO FAR I HAVE SENT $3390 OUT OF MY POCKET AND STILL NO LOAN. I HAVE BEEN DEALING DAINAL CARSON AT 1-866-415-7170 EXIT 347. NOW HE WANTS $700. MORE. IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME I AM RICHARD MCCOY PHONE NO: 1-803-684-8764 OR 1 803 370 3352 I FEEL LIKE HE IS RIPPING ME OFF.