Fast Action Passports agency / Fraud company

1015 Gayley Ave.Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I found Fast Action Passports agency service through internet several months ago. On their website, it claimed that they could provide Germany visa application service. I live in North Nevada. I was going to Germany for a conference. For Germany visa applicant who lives in Nevada needs to apply visa in Los Angeles, California. To be convenent, I contacted the agent and paid the service fee in advance ($74 as advertised on their website. Then I mailed my application documents including passport and all personal information as well as $ 95 money order for Germany visa fee to the agent . The agent later informed me that the Germany consulate officer did not issue the visa due to lack of necessary documents. Meanwhile, I called the Germany consulate center in Los Angeles, the officer told me that the Fast Action Passports agency was not profeesional service and only one person's company. Then I felt that the Fast Action Passports agency might be a fraud service, therefore, I requested all my application documents and money order back. However, the agent mailed the documents back to me without the money order. The agent cashed the money order by himself. Later my wife and I drove to Los Angeles and got visa by ourselves. At the same time, we stopped by the site of Fast Action Passports agency according to the address listed on its website, and found that it was only a mailbox. We can't found the agent who took my money order. In order to prevent the Fast Action Passports agency cheating more people on the internet, I reported my personal experience, and hopefully people could learn a lesson from me.
Va

Comments

Ve
  15th of Apr, 2009
i agree with this guy. i went through quickpassport.com and paid them 600 with my credit card and they promised me a passport 3 days later and i never recieved it. i had to leave for china and when i called they told me my passport was denied due to child support and i never in life had a child. LOL when i asked for my money back they told me it was non refundable. this was never explained in any forms they have on the net and they didnt tell me this before i paid them. they failed to tell me until after i paid them. they also have my birth certificate which they claim they cant give back to me cause they dont know where it is, beware of these people.