FashionNova / wrong items shipped

Vernon, CA, United States Review updated:

I have ordered from Fashion Nova before with NO issues, but this last time i ordered from them and they sent me ALL the wrong items. I emailed them and I got a message saying I would here from them within 24 hours. I haven't heard anything so I called their customer service line and no one picks up. When i went back online, I saw that most of the items were sold out now so I probably won't even get my stuff now.

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, May 03, 2017

We apologize for this inconvenience you experienced! Please send us a photo of all the items you were sent in error to [protected]@FashionNova.com. Once you send a photo of all these items, please return them promptly to: Fashion Nova Returns, 2801 E 46th St, Vernon, CA 90058. Please keep hold of your return postage receipt that you obtain from the local mail carrier as we will need to see a photo of that to reimburse you for return shipping paid. We reimburse up to $10 USD. We will also credit you for all the items or attempt to reship the correct items provided they are available in stock at the time we receive the returned incorrect items back at our facility.

Na
May 1, 2017

Comments

• As

Order #13604610 Ashley Betts
    I ordered your black puff boots in a size 10 and received some black sandals in a size 11. I’ve reached out to you guys on numerous occasions and have yet to receive a response. At this point if I don’t receive a response by April 1st I will inform my attorney and bank of this matter. Below I’ve included pictures of the item I received and the item I purchased.

@Ashley Jenay Betts Typo order # is 13604510

#Dontshopatfashionnova

• Su
      7th of Dec, 2018

Order #23800848
    AGAIN YOU GUYS SENT ME THE WRONG ORDER !!! I DID NOT ORDER THESE ITEMS WHERE IS MY ORDER????????? !!! WHERE IS MY CREDIT FOR SHIPPING YOU BACK ANOTHER WRONG ORDER?!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN WORSE SHIPMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE .  I WILL EXPOSE ALL THIS WITH PROOF TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE .. ATTACHMENTS ARE ALL AT THE 10TH EMAIL I SENT WITH NO REPLYS !!! NOW I NEED MY REAL ORDER AND I WILL NOT PAY SHIPPING BACK TO SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER!!!

• Su
      7th of Dec, 2018

@FashionNova
    Order #23800848

• Fl
      26th of Dec, 2018

Wow! So the bad things I've heard about fashion nova is true. I have ordered a couple of times with no problems but I am currently going through the worst customer service ever. They sent me the wrong item and after 8 days and about 12 emails with pictures attached, I have yet to receive a reply. I keep getting that same email stating that they will reply. What a way to f it up.