[Resolved] FashionNova / worst customer service ever

They're quick to take your money but slow when it comes to actually sending you what you ordered. It took them a month to send me the clothes I ordered and one of the items was missing. Till now I haven't received it nor received a reply other than the automated one. It's been 4 months now!
I don't know what else to do, I want my money back or my jumpsuit!!!
Worst online store to deal with

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2017

If you didn't receive an item in your shipment, this would indicate the item was out of stock and we send an e-gift card in the amount spent on the item to your email address. I apologize for any confusion or issue you experienced with this order. Please check your inbox and spam folder. If you cannot locate this credit, please contact us at info@fashionnova.com for us to assist further.

Ze
Oct 11, 2017

Comments

• Wh
      11th of Dec, 2018

Re: Fashion Nova Order #24798295

I am completely enraged at the absolute lack of service I've experienced since placing my order on December 3, 2018. It has been over a week since I placed my order and, to date, I have not received any word as to what's causing the delay in same being processed nor have I been refunded. Please CANCEL my order ASAP and REFUND my money!!!

I assure you that this is the first and the last time I will be ordering from your company.

#PISSED