[Resolved] FashionNova / they have terrible customer service!

I bought an item from FashionNova online store and received the wrong item. I contacted FashionNova support and they said that I have to send them picture. I did as they said and only after that they agreed to help.
They said that I need to ship it back and later will get a replacement.
Then I asked for return label and their return address but they did not reply. I tried again and was ignored!
They are terrible!
Item which I received not only is incorrect but also very small and there is no way I can wear it, so I'm literally stuck. Don't buy from FashionNova, they have terrible customer service!

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Apr 11, 2017

Unfortunately, we don't provide return labels but we do provide reimbursement up to $10 USD in return shipping provided you show us a photo of your return postage receipt. In addition to the reimbursement for return shipping, we will credit you the item you return. Our Return address is located in your package as well as on our website. It is Fashion Nova Returns, 2801 E 46th St, Vernon, CA 90058. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience!

Ha