FashionNova / terrible customer service

Los Angeles, CA, United States

Understand that you will deal with customer service through email which can be quite frustrating as they provide you with blanket replies that do not answer your questions. I placed a big order for items on June 14, 2017. I was told due to the upgrade of their new system that orders will be processed and shipped faster, THAT IS A LIE. This is the second order one placed in May that I received late after my vacation. The next order I placed last week in June for another vacation has no tracking number nor can I get a response as to when my order will be shipped. My order has not shipped and I Cannot get a refund. I demanded my money be sent back to my card and even with the big mix-up they will not oblige my request. I visit the site daily and I certainly order consistently. To treat a frequent customer such as myself in this manner is disgusting. I will no longer shop here. I will deal with my bank to get my money back because I do not want a store credit as I refuse to shop there moving forward. Avoid this site their practices and policies are unethical.

St