FashionNova / shoes

1 California City, CA, United States Review updated:

Hellooo I'm worried about my order i place my order in 10/16/2018 and also pay for 2 days delivered and I don't received any news about it ? It's still unfulliment, So anybody can help my to know what happens with my order please! I call costumer service and they never answer and i also send to many emails and never received a answer.
Thanks in advance.

Ni
Oct 22, 2018

Comments

• La
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Same thing happened to me! They have just now posted that they are moving distribution centers so orders will be delayed. JUST NOW after orders from their halloween collection that will not be here in time for halloween. There is no cancellation of orders. You have to play the wait game.

@lawstudent2021 Ohh wow!!! That's sad girl
    Thanks for let me know!!.

22nd of Oct, 2018

@lawstudent2021 Where u read that?

• Kk
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Same thing happend with me I ordered shoes for my birthday coming up on Friday and I paid 2 days shipping and now the website says there will be minor delays but they didn’t say that when I ordered them smh I have been emailing and calling fashion nova and no response but they can post stuff on Instagram tho so unprofessional

23rd of Oct, 2018

@Kkdoll Ugh!!! Yeah I notice that on instagram too, and The costumer service it's not the best ...

24th of Oct, 2018

I ordered oct 9th over 200 worth of things. I ordered for my graduation... let’s just say my graduation was on the 18th and I still don’t have my graduation outfit!