FashionNovashipping and refunds

On the 21st of November, I made 3 orders with Fashion Nova. All orders went through and were confirmed.

Two days later, I received two emails explaining that two of my orders were cancelled by the company because the items I had ordered were out of stock.

Not one item, or two, but everything in each order was cancelled. I was told to expect a full refund for both orders.

I have yet to receive a refund or any further information concerning this refund. It has been 11 days today.

This is particularly upsetting for me because I recently raised capital to start a clothing retail business. I cannot afford to have such an amount of money in limbo as both orders cost about $1500 combined.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA

I have sent multiple emails and tried endlessly to reach a customer care agent on their phone line; I never get through to one.

All I have received from Fashion Nova is an automated ‘customer care holiday delay' email.

I have, because of them, already lost my chance to take advantage of the Black Friday sales. This completely ruins all plans I had for my business.

The holidays are well over and I would just like to hear something back from them concerning getting my money back as soon as possible.

I also received an email on the 28th of November informing me that my third order has been ‘delayed' and might be cancelled. I am yet to hear anything back concerning that.

I very much regret ordering anything from this company. They have caused me so much distress.

• Updated by Olohime Umakhihe, Dec 03, 2018