FashionNova / scam company.!! order #2907233

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered over 100 dollars in merchandise for Cyber Monday on 11/30/16. A label was created and a email saying my order was shipped on 12/1/16 was sent but They never even actually shipped my merchandise.!! A lawsuit is coming soon, this is a scam company, not the 1st time this has happened with this company.!! Emailed 3 times, NO AND RECEIVED NO RESPONSE.!!

FashionNova

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, May 03, 2017

We apologize for this occurrence. We advise you to contact us at info@FashionNova.com if there's any issue with shipping. Once a shipping label is created, it can take 24-48 business hours for the tracking to update. We have seen packages that deliver without any updated entry or exit scan movements on the order's tracking information.

Sh
Dec 7, 2016

Comments

• Wa
      12th of Apr, 2017
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I ordered about $100 worth from Fashion Nova and same thing, label printed it showed status as 'processing' for about a month. I called and was told that the UPS system takes a while to update, which is a lie. I order online all the time and they are pretty much on real time with the status. I kept calling/emailing and getting the run around, finally I had to threaten that I would file a consumer complaint to the Attorney General's office in California and I received everything I had ordered the next day by FedEx. Their clothes are pretty but their processing and their customer service sucks. I will never purchase anything from them again. There is too many other vendors selling the same stuff. They also delete reviews on facebook, google and on Yelp they use the excuse that it was purchased from a different store to get complaints removed. If they put as much effort into processing orders as they do deleting and changing reviews, they would have world class service.

• Me
      23rd of Jun, 2017

i emailed " info@FashionNova.com" over 3x in the past week and never got a response. It's also a lie the tracking number never showed for me after an entire week. (meanwhile there was suppose to be 2day shipping)

4th of Dec, 2018

@Megan Michelle Same issue happening in 2018.. what’s does unfulfilled mean even. Unhappy customer

• Us
      15th of Jul, 2017

I haven't received my the rest of my items I ordered June it is now July.they will not contact be back they continue to send the same stupid email over and over that says it's been and unexpected delay [censor] want say for how long or anything.There phone line is designed so that your on hold for hours I just really hate I ever spent my money there

• Lu
      20th of Nov, 2017

I have yet to receive the item I purchased from this company. The first order was "Out of Stock" they do not give a refund so I had to place another order, they charged me for shipping, even though I had already paid the first time. I was actually refunded the shipping, however I still don't have the items i ordered. I did receive a very flimsy and extremely poor quality strapless, which I returned, but have not received my money or store credit for it. I think it's time for a class action law suit.

• At
      21st of Nov, 2017

I placed an order for about $100 worth of items. They did not ship a pair of pants on the order and instead issued me a store credit. The minute I saw that my order had shipped without the pants, I checked on the website and the pants were still in stock! I have no idea why they would not have shipped them with my order but now if I want the pants, I will have to pay $6 additional for shipping. I think it is ridiculous that I have to pay for additional shipping when the pants should have been included with the original order to begin with! #SCAM

• Sh
      11th of Dec, 2018

Scam all the way!

Go to prettylittlethings. us

Laddiessss, im telling you. they got cute clothes/shoes, customer service actually responds (wow! shocker) and they got better discounts ;) js!

• Da
      18th of Dec, 2018

This is the absolute worse company I have dealt with. I ordered 4 items received only 2. I have been emailing but have not got the issue resolved due to no or slow response. I am going to my bank and request charges are reversed. This just horrible service. I agree with a previous poster, this company needs to be sued on the bases of theft and fraud.