FashionNovaprocessing of my order

D Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

Order no. 9337525

I placed my order since Nov. 13, to date I see that the order has not been fulfilled yet my credit card was charged immediately after placing the order. It is my understanding that orders take 2 business days to process, that has since gone.

I will be at the delivery address until Sunday and I sent a follow up email requesting that delivery be made by Saturday but instead I receive one of you generic emails which is impersonal. This is not good enough especially given that I am a first time customer. Instead of looking at person's personal concern, Nova opted to sending a generic email. Additionally, I have sent an email to [protected]@fashion nova.com but I am afraid waiting 24 hrs for a response is too long at this time. As I am at a hotel, I am not in a position to ask the hotel to return my package whenever Nova feels to have it delivered.

As I write this complaint, one is left to wonder if this will also fall on deaf ears.

• A
      Nov 18, 2017

I am having the exact same issue. Placed my order on 11/14 Tuesday, I thought I was going to receive it this Friday and nothing. Still show up as unfulfilled wuith a generic message sent to me, and I also need my package no later than today now Saturday or Sunday the last day, since I will
    Be attending a wedding. Also, I am a previous customer and this is the first time this has happened to me ordering from this company.