[Resolved] FashionNova

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 by

order unfulfilled

fashionnova.com
I placed an order march 22nd 2017 for $562. Two days later I received a message saying that my order has been flagged and I should send my id verification items. This is the fourth time it has happened in 3 months. I had to call them every time to make sure they receive my info and to know if my order has been processed. This time it is taking me two weeks to get a hold of somebody. I sent 3 emails so farto zendesk, to their info email, and talked to their community manager on facebook. The community manager told me that their phone line is down. Meanwhile they can still send you worthless newsletter.
This is my worst online shopping experience. I am living abroad so they are delaying by 3 weeks my package arrival. (my friend receives it in the states and send it to me)

Resolution statement

FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Apr 11, 2017
Orders are flagged to ensure protection of all our customers and hinder fraudulent activity. If you have previously verified an order and this has occurred again, please contact us at info@fashionnova.com "ATTENTION FRAUD DEPARTMENT" and we will assist you as soon as we can. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or delay in receiving your shipment.
Complaint comments Comments (11)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  6th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing passes to me!! and i dont recieve an aswer. I live in ecuador and i dont know anything from my order! I find it a lack of respect for the customer!!! coustumer care its the worst!
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I've been ordering from fashion nova for months, and it has never taken this long to receive my items. Ive been calling to see what's going on... no answer!!! I paid for my items and the tracking says unfulfilled. ... and it's been 2 weeks... I AM PISSED ORDER 5940653
N  13th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lynda Weathersby I am experiencing the exact name problem ORDER # 9864553
N  14th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Tried to contact them for two weeks about my flagged order. No replies to my email and no one pick calls because they go straight to VM even after I sent multiple emails with a picture taken with my Government ID card for verification.
Very disappointing that I have to write in forums like this to get a reply from fashionnova. I would have given them a minus star review if possible. My order number is: 6945049
N  18th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
PLEASEEEEE! ANSWER MY EMAILS!
i need my order to be shipped as soon as possible, my order has been flagged too, and i already send my ID for verification!
order number 7175527, my experience with FN has been magical! PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS!!
A  6th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I Ordered and the order no is #7484969. they sent me a email saying shipment on its way. I paid $25.00 for Fast Express International 2-4 Day Shipping. until today i stil have not been able to track my order. the trackin number i received on the email they sent me, i tried it with USPS and the told me that it an incoirrect tracking number. can i get a form of assistance, it the tracking no is incorrect, can i then get the correct tracking no.
N  19th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
So this is my first time ordering from fashion nova and I'm terribly disappointed. Placed an order on 11/14 and ordered enough so that I could qualify for free shipping. Received an email that order has been received. Order has been paid for but site still shows that order is unfulfilled. Either give me my money back so I can spend it someplace else or make yourself available so that can get whatever issue it may be, straightened out. I have sent numerous emails and made several calls and still have not been able to contact anyone. No one from fashion nova has reached out to me to notify me of any issues so I have no clue as to what the hold up may be. I ordered for a special event but it doesn't seem like I will get my clothing or my money back in time. Is there a special telephone number or an email that anyone knows of where I can get in touch with a live person? My order number is 9382047. Help somebody...please...anybody...
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
So I placed a order on 11/19 @11:19pm for 120.92 so I could get the free shipping and it would be here before Thursday or Friday .. my bday is tomorrow, , and I don't understand how or why my order is unfulfilled or fully refunded .. it's not explaining too me why they refunded my money etc I just really want and need my things for my birthday or it's going too be ruined .. I really just want them too help me .. my #9516941
N  1st of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sol I place my first order which costed $65.43 on October 10th and I never received it, but they sent me an e-mail saying that my order has been shipped. I have emailed them uncountable times but never got a response I have also call them several times but since they don't exist, they decided not to pick up. And then recently I decided to shop on black friday after receiving the confirmation mail, I have not heard from them again and it's been a week now. When I check they say unfulfilled status but paid and I freaking paid $46.49 for that [censor] so I'm really pissed because when I add those money and the money that I used to buy dem cards together I could at least buy a phone. In my opinion I think they are frauds stealing people's money. The thing that annoys me the most is when they say you can use an E-gift card [censor] where the [censor] is the mF card.
A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I placed an order on Nov 26. Order Number: #9846596 They took money out my account for the order on the 28th. I still haven't received my items which were suppose to ship in 2 days. I've emailed, text and called with no resolve. All I keep getting is due to high volume there is delays. Don't take my money knowing you don't have the items available. I'm so disappointed, because I got good reviews from my friends before I ordered. This is my first and last time ordering from Fashion Nova. If I don't hear from them today I will call my bank and get a charge back. I'm not waiting for something that I paid for almost 2 weeks ago.
N  8 hrs 52 mins ago by    0 Votes
@Sonay Coleman They have a longer than normal shipping time frame this time of year. That's to be expected. You'll likely find your bank will not be able to reverse the charge this early in the process.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree