FashionNovaorder not processed

Jan 28, 08:29 PST

Hello Joyce,

I have check with upper level personnel, sincerely apologize the order initially did not process nor fulfill due to an error with billing, however I was able to confirm the order is being process and ready to fulfill. Please allow 24-72 business hours for an update with order.

Sincerely

Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST

Have you signed up for our promotional emails yet?

Jan 25, 13:10 PST

I don't understand why my card was charged if there was a billing address problem and no one reached out to me for 3 weeks until I sent an inquiry. I think maybe because you didn't fulfill the order the product is no longer available. My first order with you all was the exact same credit card and same billing address which you can verify from my profile. I'm quite disappointed because in my business if there is a problem with a billing address the credit card will decline and the customer notified immediately but you charged me. Please be honest and not say it's a bank issue when clearly it is not. I'm still waiting on my refund to be processed.

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎24‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎40‎:‎39‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Isis Cantrell (Fashion Nova) wrote:

#yiv6961626507 table td {border-collapse:collapse;}

Hide original message

Jan 24, 18:40 PST

Hey Love,

Because Fashion Nova was unable to verify the entered billing information provided, your order has been cancelled. Your payment method will be credited within the next 24 hours. Please note: refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to appear on your account depending on your financial institution.

Please contact your financial institution to verify that your billing information matches what is on file with your bank. Once verified, please place your order with the correct billing information.

We appreciate and love to protect our #NOVABABES!!

Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST

Have you signed up for our promotional emails yet?

Jan 23, 15:56 PST

I placed my order on January 9 and status is still showing unfulfilled. When will my order be shipped and why haven't I been updated since it's been 3 weeks?

Jan 24, 18:40 PST

Hey Love,

We appreciate and love to protect our #NOVABABES!!

Jan 25, 13:10 PST

Jan 28, 08:29 PST

Hello Joyce,

Sincerely

Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST

My card was charged on January 9. Following is the transaction information. Do not charge my card again.

JAN 9
2018
Withdrawal Debit Card AMZ*Fashion Nova [protected] WA Date 01/09/18 24692168009100591482754 Card 9360
($64.72)