FashionNovaorder

I guess due to their high demand around holidays they are extending the delivery times: however if that's the case stop promoting like you will have orders delivered in 3! On top of that getting in touch with someone is impossible, yet they state " they have improved their phone lines to help customers at a faster rate?". False. I submitted my order 8days ago, no reply to emails, not even a order confirmation email was sent, but my money was taken.

Ch
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• Kr
      Dec 04, 2018

same here I basically placed my order on the 28th of November and today is Tuesday why haven't my still have not been shipped and I order from them all the time with no problem

• Li

@krystalmaria Keep me posted lol

Dec 04, 2018

@krystalmaria So apparently for orders place after November 21st it’s stating 9-13 business days! Wow- Soo they changed their shipping policy. If you go on their site you’ll see it.

• Li
      Dec 04, 2018

I purchased a dress on 12/21 and it arrived on time... I purchased shoes on the 24 and a shirt on the 26th... My tracking is not even showing up and I NEED those shoes for an event on the 12th!!! They BETTER come lol...
    I'm diggin FN... I need them to come through