FashionNovaorder [protected] placed on 10/24/18 paid $225 still no tracking or refund!

I placed an order on 10/24, emailed fashion nova right after my order was placed. As I noticed my apartment number was missing from my address. No one ever confirmed my update request, instead I just received an automated reply advising that their in the process of moving. I totally get the fact that they were moving, so I trusted that my address would be updated. On 10/28 I received an email advising that they were adding the finishing touches to my order. Then on 11/12 received and email with the option to cancel my order. At that time I choose to cancel for a refund back to my account. Never received confirmation until I emailed to inquire, at that time I received a reply from Denilson Rodriquez advising that they received my request to cancel and that it may be to late if my order is already packed. If not it would take 7-10 days to be refunded, still no refund. The email was very confusing as it did not confirm whether or I was to receive a refund or a tracking number. I waited until the following week still no update from Fashion Nova. I have sent several emails and have only received one human response. I've even gone to their social site to post and request update no one replies. They only reply to those who are asking about their clothing being advertised. It has now been a month an 4 days and I am out of $225 that Fashion nova basically stole from me. This company is becoming a total scam, in which I should have known once I started receiving unsolicited text messages, during the summer of this year. I will never order from this company again I work very hard form my money, I'm not rich therefore, I cant afford to just give my money away without anything in return. Don't order from this company unless your ok with taking a gamble.

Jo