FashionNova

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 by

my package

Jamaica, New York
I ordered on October 9th with $147 worth of stuff, I also got 2 day shipping. I received the order number which is 8398467 but never received the UPS tracking number. I've called at least 10 times and wrote 3 emails, I have always shopped here, I just want to know when I will receive my package since I am leaving the country for my wedding in 2 days. I am a customer who shops there constantly and referred my friends and family and will discontinue my business with Fashion Nova if I at least get an update before I leave the country. Please send me at least a tracking number.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Wedding Services

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Have you heard back from them? this exact thing happened to me and i ordered on the 9th too.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Brooke Houston They keep sending me a stupid automatic email response. I will be calling my bank and will stop shopping there and tell others about my experience on my channel. This is were I tell most of my clients to purchase their clothing and will tell them to stop because there customer service is the worst I've ever seen.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Daniella.john42@gmail.com Ordered on the 7th and the same thing is happening to me

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree