FashionNova / have not gotten any responses to my order

Central America, Belize

Good Morning,

I had made an order form March 31, 2017. I received an email asking for some information being that it was suspected for Fraud. I am an international buyer and I have ordered from your website before . Today is April 6, 2017, I have sent out numerous emails asking for an update, numerous phone calls but no answer. I am annoyed because I paid for a one day shipping to Houston in which my dad was going to bring it to Belize. I want to change my shipping to an Ezone address but it has to be done by today in order for me to get my order by next week Wednesday. I have yet to get any response on anything. Mind you, my credit card has been charged but no product has even been sent out and if I should cancel my order then the only option I have is a store credit. I live in Belize..I don't know when I'll be able to go and shop at your actual store at whichever locations your store are situated in. I really liked your website, and i had no trouble the first time around but I really don't know what happened. It is a business transaction, I got charged for a product but in return have not gotten any product or any explanation or feedback. This is not good service.

A very peeved customer.

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, May 03, 2017

Unfortunately, we are unable to change addresses in our system of orders placed. If the order returns to us, we issue store credit in the amount of your order minus shipping dues (if applicable). Our store credit can be used online - not in store locations. So you can replace the order at any other given time since the store credit does not expire. We apologize for the issue.

Ch