FashionNovaalleged insufficient address

Dear FashionNova,

Incident took place on: November 26th 2018.
I just received the notification that my package will be sent back to the sender (aka you) I really do not understand why. The parcel just arrived to Germany and now the reason for the package being sent back, is due to some error with my address. That cannot be, since I have received items from you, over the past few months, to the exact same address. I really do not want a gift card nor the money. I really just want the package. I don't have any information whatsoever on who/what delivery service has my parcel. I have no tracking information or company name.

I am extremely disappointed. How come the same address, that I always use and have received packages to, is now all of a sudden insufficient? I do not want a store credit! I want my package with everything I ordered. I spent a lot of money on your clothes and the 15$ shipping fee is expensive too. My address is the same as my previous orders. You have my email address, my phone number and you still decided to send my package back, just like that.

How am I ever supposed to trust FashionNova, how am I supposed to spend my money not even knowing if I will receive anything??
It is not my fault an address is all of a sudden insufficient when other FashionNova packages made it safe to the same location! The local courier nor the tracking number was provided. I was practically helpless. I had no idea who had my package.
Please view the attachment.

I would like to have my package with everything I ordered. I do not want a card nor do I want to spend more money for any shipping fees.

This is the order number:#[protected]

FashionNova