Fashionmia.comstay away and don't buy anything from them

I do not recommend buying from FashionMia, they are selling very low quality items and they don't accept returns. So be ready, if you're not satisfied with your order, you'll just have to accept that.
I was terrified with my order because items didn't look like pictures and everything was just a junk and I tried to get a refund, but they refused to give my money back. Their rep spoke very poor English, I simply couldn't understand a thing!
Items were made from completely different material than it was said in the description, seams were loose, and workmanship was beyond terrible. Don't buy from FashionMia if you don't want to lose your money.

• malka keren's Response, Jul 10, 2019

this is bad, they should be taken off American markets.

Ki
May 26, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Jan 22, 2019
    FashionMia - ordered a jacket, wrong size
    13725 Pipeline Ave
    Chino
    California

Ordered a jacket 3 months ago and it just came. Wrong size and no return or exchange info and a slip in Chinese. If I don't hear back soon, I will dispute it with my credit card company . Sincerely Roxanne darling I wish to return it for a full refund. Absolutely no response from them or any kind of email after purchase.

• St

I purchase a coat in back in Dec. 12, 2018 and I still haven't received it

• Be
      Jun 01, 2019
    FashionMia - Undelivered Merchandise

Received part of my order and have not received any of my second order, want my order filled or my money refunded.

• Sw
      Jun 02, 2019
    FashionMia - Service

I returned the items which I order from Fashionmia.They do not respond at all.their site is also not reachable
    Can you please help me with this.Please do respond to my email.I need you to refund the money

Jul 17, 2019
    FashionMia - a dress that's too small

I called manny times, no one called back.

keren.[protected]@yahoo.com need to send back the dress please.