FashionMia / scam website!

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

I have ordered four items from FashionMia and when I made my order everything I wanted was in stock. Later I received a message from them stating my order was cancelled because my items were out of stock. The message came two days after I made an order. I cannot understand why these people sell products which are out of stock. They promised to refund me, but that never happened. Save your hard earned money and stay away from this scam website!

Ch
Feb 26, 2016

Comments

5th of Dec, 2017

The way they scam you is by not refunding your money, whether for items you paid for and then they declare them out of stock or for returned items. I am very inclined to believe that they intentionally sell products that are not the proper fit for their sizes, so that you will need to return them. And that's when you can say good bye to your money. I have placed an order in May, it took a long time to arrive, but it did finally arrive, after about a month I think. Unfortunately the items did not fit and I had to return them. It is now December and I still didn't see my money back, after many emails to which I received all kind of ridiculous answers. The refund system is so slow, please wait a few more days, and a few more days, and give us about a week more, and we totally understand how you're feeling for waiting so long (no, you don't), and many apologies, ending often with have a nice day (yeah, right).

• Na
      13th of Mar, 2018

My order was placed Dec. 2017, and I received the wrong item and said the money would be refunded withing 10-15 days and it was not refunded. Since then they keep making excuses that they are overloaded with work and will soon make the refund. From all the similar complaints online it's obvious their form of making money is to not make refunds. I am reporting them to THE US POST MASTER GENERAL, THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND THE STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION, IRS AND PAYPAL.

• Re

State: DE
    Postalcode: 19809 ()

• Re
      29th of May, 2018

I recomend going to PayPal and your credit card company first.

• Vi
      10th of Oct, 2018

Stay Away. Still waiting for 2 refunds from purchased items noted in stock. 3 weeks later notified out of stock. The items I did get was advertised as a Skater Dress. It was not fit to wear in public. It was absolute crap.

Don't ever buy this China crap. You will likely never get your $ back. I have notified our Attorney General and the BBB. My brother is a lawyer & I will pursue "theft of services". Learn from this experience.

• Th
      12th of Oct, 2018

This company are nothing but robbers and thieves. Their customer help line is non existent and their response to emails to customer help is abysmal. Either no reply or 3 weeks when the reply is in terrible English and only thanks you for your message which they are HAPPY to receive.
    My order of 3 items took 4 weeks to arrive.
    I was told 1 item was out of stock and told to reorder another item which I did not do due o the apparent lack of understanding of English.
    The 2 items that arrived were made of inferior fabric and were grossly undersized. I ordered XXL the garments would not have fitted a 5 year old!
    The company denied receiving the return package even though I have a tracking/signed receipt.
    And to cap it all they only offered me partial refund. I have since received 25 GBP after I Threatened to spread the word on sites like this. In total I am owed 47GBP.

• Bu
      8th of Dec, 2018

Please save your hard earned money. I ordered tops and a coat that took 4 weeks to arrive. The tardy arrival is actual the least of my complaint. On receiving my purchase the fabric was so inferior and looked nothing like what was advertised on their site. It was as if the fabric was made of paper and it smelt really bad. I actually just trashed them all. This site has to be reported and pulled down !