FashionMiascam/ripoff/refund not received after returning items

I am highly dissappointed in FashionMia. In December of 2017 I purchased 9 items that were defective, poorly made, and not as advertised on your website. I immediatly returned the items to the company. I was told that I would receive, y refund in the amount of $266.57, however it has been over one year and I still have not received a refund for the items that I returned. I have emailed the company nearly 30 times and their response is that the delay is due to their financial department.

I would advise anyone to never shop on FashionMia's website the items are not as advertised and you will never receive a refund for the items purchased.

I've included the communication that I have had with FashionMia below:

________________________________________
Re:We have received your message
30 messages
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM
Hi Kitty,

Are there any updates on my refund? It's been over two months and I have not received it.

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018, 2:12 AM Kitty from Fashionmia.com wrote:
Dear customer,

We will continue processing refund for you. Sorry again about this.
I will try my best to ask my colleague to speed up the processing time and take care of refund procedure for you. We will keep you informed when the refund has been completed in March.
To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but I am sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally.

www.fashionmia.com

Please click on "YES" or "NO" to let us know. We will be using your feedback to serve you better.
fashionmia Resolution Center
In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:
www.fashionmia.com/resolution
Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority.

Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:31 AM
Hi,
I've been trying to contact your company for months now trying to get a refund. I was told that I would receive a refund. I have not received it yet. Where is my refund? I do not want to have to file a lawsuit against your company.

Disgruntled customer

zora from Fashionmia.com Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:17 AM

Dear Customer,

Really sorry for hearing that but surely we will help you solve the problem. We fully understand the situation, and we admit it's our mistake, please accept our sincere apology to you.

We promise that you will receive your refund, and I will be here all the time to follow up your refund till you receive it.

Would you please just wait for a few days? And we will mark your refund as urgent; our financial department will process your refund in first priority.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

zora

Fri, May 25, 2018 at 6:50 PM
Hi,

What is the status of my refund?

zora from Fashionmia.com Sun, May 27, 2018 at 4:17 AM
Dear customer,
I'm very happy and grateful to receive your e-mail.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
I have checked the refund, there is something wrong with our financial account, we just fixed it. But we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department. And the colleagues in the financial department are arranging the refund for the customers one by one. We are really sorry for this again and we will refund you within next 15 working days. I know you waited for long time and i can understand your feeling, i am so sorry for that again. I will try my best to take care the refund procedure. Please don't worry and wait for more days, i can guarantee you will get your refund. We will send you an e-mail once being completed.

Tue, May 29, 2018 at 5:03 AM
To: Service FashionMia
Thanks for your response. Please confirm once the refund has been made.

zora from Fashionmia.com Thu, May 31, 2018 at 9:42 PM
Dear customer,

Thank you for your support and understanding.

We will let you know if the refund completed.

If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know, I will try my best to help you.

Enjoy your lovely day.

Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 6:22 AM
Hi,

Please provide the status of my refund. It has been over 10 months. I am a lawyer and will pursue a lawsuit against your company.
[Quoted text hidden]

"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work extremely well." ~Anonymous

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 4:59 AM
Dear customer,

We're sorry to let you know that we failed to refund you since the original payment way has been closed, sorry about this.

It has been over 6 months since you paid the order, so we could not issue refund for you, neither refund with check.

Could you kindly think about the $290 cash coupon we offered with free shipping? We will take your order in our first priority and ship it early.

If you accept we will send you the coupon code asap.

It is a promotion code that you can use very conveniently as cash on our website, if you accept we will send you coupon code asap and show you the way to use it.

Please think about it and let us know your opinion.

Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:19 AM
Kitty,

I was promised a refund over 6 months ago in the original method of payment. I do not want a credit because your clothes are not quality.

I would like a refund on the card that I used to purchase my clothes.

I will bring a lawsuit against your company if I do not receive my refund.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 5:56 AM
Dear customer,

Sincerely sorry that the original payment way has been closed, so we could not offer your refund in our system.
We really want to help you with this issue.
We applied that you can choose items within $290 then we will ship you with free expedited shipping to your address, if you do not want clothes here, there are bags and accessories that you can choose:

We will take your order in first priority and ship it early. Hope you can think about it and let us know your opinion.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:47 AM
Good morning,

I requested a refund for my order in December 2017. I returned the items to your company over 9 months ago. It is your company's fault that the period has closed. I do not want a credit, as I no longer shop at fashionmia. I want a refund as promised by your company. If I do not receive a refund I will get my lawyer involved.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:23 AM
Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
We will continue processing refund for you if you prefer refund.
But please kindly understand that we have to contact with paypal to deal with your refund which might need a few more time, which might need 10-25 days or more.
Please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.

Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 7:00 AM
To: Service FashionMia
Thank you and I will expect to receive my refund within the next 25 days. If the refund has not been received within 25 days I will contact your company.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:28 PM
Dear customer,

Thanks for your email and hope you're doing well today.
Please kindly wait and hope you get your refund early.
Have a beautiful day! : )

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:45 PM
Hello Kitty,

It has been over 25 days and I still have not received my refund. Please tell me the status of my refund.

Thanks

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 4:26 AM
B2143733
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

I know you waited for long time and I can understand your feeling, I am so sorry for that again. I will try my best to take care the refund procedure.
Please don't worry and wait for more days, I can guarantee you will get your refund. We will send you an e-mail once being completed from Oct.15.

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:58 PM
To: Service FashionMia
Thanks. I will be expecting receive my refund by October 15th.

Thanks,

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 2:22 AM
B2143733
Hope you're doing well today.
It's my pleasure, please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.
Have a blessed day! : )

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Hi Kitty,

It has been over 20 days since you said that I would receive my refund. Please provide a status.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:56 AM
Thanks for contacting us and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
We will follow up status of your refund, please kindly wait and hope you get your refund early.
If there is still not any update by Nov.8, please let us know then we will check status for you again.
I know you waited for long time and I quite understand your feeling, I am so sorry for that again.: (

Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 3:50 AM
Hi Kitty,

I still have not received my refund and it has been almost one year. I will take your company to court to sue if I do not receive my refund by 10/15/18.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:25 AM
Thanks for contacting us and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
I have asked my colleague to check the refund information with the transactions, please contact us 48 hours later then we will find out your refund proof here.
Have a good day~

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 2:01 PM
To: Service FashionMia
I have been trying to receive a refund from your company for over 1 year. I will bring a lawsuit against your company and I will write bad reviews against your company.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:42 AM
B2143733
Thanks for your email and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
We checked you refund is failed in process as it has over 6 months.
We will continue processing refund for you if you still prefer refund.
But please kindly understand that we have to contact with paypal to deal with your refund which might need a few more time, which might need 15-25 days or more.
Have a good day.

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:40 PM
To: Service FashionMia
Thanks for your response. I have been waiting for a refund for over 12 months. I will proceed with a lawsuit if I do not receive a refund by 1/15/2019.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 3:45 AM

Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 11:54 PM
To: Service FashionMia
I have not received my refund. I will call my lawyer. I have waited over 1 year. [Quoted text hidden]

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:38 AM
B2143733
Thanks for your reply and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
We checked your refund has not gone through successfully as there is problem with our system, sorry about this.
We will continue processing refund for you, please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.
Have a good day~

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:59 AM
Kitty,

My refund does not need to go through Paypal because I paid using my debit card. It has been over 1 year and your company need to issue a refund asap.

Re
Jan 31, 2019

Comments

• Fa
      Feb 11, 2019

Dear customer,

Thanks for posting here. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address,
    could you please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please reach out to [protected]@orderplus.com
    Fashionmia