Fashionicon Trading Limitedquality of the shipped products

1 Review updated:

Date of order: 17 November 2018
Order No.:D2035428
Customer name: Horizon development Kft. Sasvári Gabriella

a.) I ordered 11 items, just 8 have arrived.
b.) The shipped items - called sized XL - were extramly small.
c.) The color of the clothes was different from the picture.
d.) The shape of the clothes is not matching with the picture on the webshop.

I would like to return the clothes and get my money refund.

Please e-mail me where to send the clothes back!

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards,
Gabriella

Ga
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      Dec 31, 2018

I had the exact same experience with a $200 order. I cannot find an address anywhere on the website to send back the items. This is the worst ripoff I ever had with an online order and I'm 60 !!! I order from many other sites.

• Wi
      Feb 24, 2019

@Ken Cburg Hi Guys,

I have had the same problem with a website called ChicMay, after careful researching i found that this company is related to many website and a registered company to Hong Kong under Fashionicon trading LTD.

There are many people that has been scammed by this company and i would like to get in contact with as many people as possible so we can then report them to the authorities as i alone will not hold as much weight if we had say 100 people which this company has scammed more than 100 looking at the comments.

Other sites to consider is
    Fasionmia.com
    Chicmay.com
    Luvyle.com

I'm sure there is more and i will find this out .
    I have a suspected address for them but will research more, it is the matter of principle now.

Please get in contact with me

[protected]@gmail.com

Wai

• Gl
      Apr 16, 2019

I placed an order which totaled $228.65 on February 21. I got partial shipments and finally received the last package on Saturday, April 13th. ALl of the merchandise is of vry poor quality and all of the items are much too small. None of them fit.

I emailed Berrylook customer services many, many times to request a return address and as of today, they still refuse to give the address and they refuse to refund my money. They suggested that I give the clothes away as gifts and offered a $40.00 coupon towards my next purchase.

This is totally unacceptable!